Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Tank For 510 Thread Battery?
bobberbiker Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex: Undisclosed
Best Tank For 510 Thread Battery?
i got a evod kit a few days ago with 510 threaded battery...im impressed with it but im looking to buy a new tank/atomizer to save rinsing out my current one everytime i want a change in flavour eliquid... are there any out there that will fit mine which are better than the standard evod one?
16/01/14 09:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
geezer Offline

Likes Given: 69
Sex: Male
RE: Best Tank For 510 Thread Battery?
(16/01/14 09:28 PM)bobberbiker Wrote:  i got a evod kit a few days ago with 510 threaded battery...im impressed with it but im looking to buy a new tank/atomizer to save rinsing out my current one everytime i want a change in flavour eliquid... are there any out there that will fit mine which are better than the standard evod one?

Not in my opinion, evods rule with the smaller batts (ego style)

Many a true word spoke in jest.
16/01/14 09:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bobberbiker Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex: Undisclosed

i might upgrade battery soon but it performs so well i cant see how it can improve lol. may just buy a normal replacement tank but be fun to try something different to smoke non nicotine and keep the tank i have now for nicotine only
16/01/14 09:35 PM
mostly Offline

Likes Given: 36
Mini protank maybe, similar to evod, Pyrex tank and I find it a better vape than the evod, marginally.
Btw the evod is ego threaded
16/01/14 09:40 PM
taffyjock Offline

Likes Given: 1,080
If your happy with evods why not buy more and keep them in rotation. I still do this for the flavours I like but get bored of quickly.

17/01/14 02:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)