Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best small (ish) non VV tube mod right now?
RocketScientist Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 84
Sex: Undisclosed
Here's how it is - I'm itching for a Atmizoo Roller, but none available for a little while.

Having made the decision to get one, in the meantime (like NOW) I want to grab something nicely made that can handle an 18500 with a kick (or straight 18650).

I don't want VV (I'm gonna use a kick). I don't want displays, or the mahoosive size of a lavatube.

Must be steel (well - metal looking), must be mechanical, must be available in the UK, must be nice quality, button action must be considered good (not loud clicky). I Must be playing with something new THIS WEEKEND!

What's the nicest thing out there that should be getting my attention? Would realy appreciate an up-to-date point in the right direction.

Matt

(This post was last modified: 17/10/12 03:49 PM by RocketScientist. )
17/10/12 03:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
todd Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 1,623
Sex: Male
RE: Best small (ish) non VV tube mod right now?
Paps with 18650 tube if it has to be a bottom firing button mod.

Chameleon with slide switch

and, well the list goes on Smiling
17/10/12 03:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
RocketScientist Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 84

(17/10/12 03:51 PM)todd Wrote:  Paps with 18650 tube if it has to be a bottom firing button mod.

Don't mind where the switch is - bottom or side - just want to get something I won't regret in 2 weeks.

I thought the chameleon was almost as big as a lavatube?

Also - price isn't too big a factor.

Matt

17/10/12 03:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
PinkVaper Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 479
i like the galileo, was gonna get one a week or so ago but my magpieism took me elsewhere and still on the hunt...
http://www.esmokers-inc.com/en/mod/318-galileo.html

17/10/12 03:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
todd Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 1,623
everyone will tell you something different mate, they all have good and bad points, thought the roller wasn't far away now though?
17/10/12 03:54 PM
aj1982 Offline

Likes Given: 103
A telescope mod looks ok I've not used one so can't say how good they perform but they are adjustable to what battery size you want to use. So worth a look at them. Scott reviewed the just recently so check out his site and see what you think, http://www.e-cig-reviews.com/Smok%20Telescope.html
17/10/12 04:03 PM
Lightother Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 1,082
What Todd said
Paps or chameleon Smiling
17/10/12 04:19 PM
Theballboy Offline

Likes Given: 5
Sex:
(17/10/12 03:48 PM)RocketScientist Wrote:  Here's how it is - I'm itching for a Atmizoo Roller, but none available for a little while.

Having made the decision to get one, in the meantime (like NOW) I want to grab something nicely made that can handle an 18500 with a kick (or straight 18650).

I don't want VV (I'm gonna use a kick). I don't want displays, or the mahoosive size of a lavatube.

Must be steel (well - metal looking), must be mechanical, must be available in the UK, must be nice quality, button action must be considered good (not loud clicky). I Must be playing with something new THIS WEEKEND!

What's the nicest thing out there that should be getting my attention? Would realy appreciate an up-to-date point in the right direction.

Matt

interesting. Im in the same position and am considering the 'cube'. But whats a 'kick'? I thought when someone used that term it was to mean , it has a good kick - ie works well
17/10/12 04:30 PM
creepy Offline

Likes Given: 79
Played with a cube, they are very very nice.
17/10/12 04:32 PM
sej016 Offline
Mainly E-Pipe Mods
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 928
(17/10/12 03:52 PM)RocketScientist Wrote:  
(17/10/12 03:51 PM)todd Wrote:  Paps with 18650 tube if it has to be a bottom firing button mod.

Don't mind where the switch is - bottom or side - just want to get something I won't regret in 2 weeks.

I thought the chameleon was almost as big as a lavatube?

Also - price isn't too big a factor.

Matt

The Chameleon is not much bigger than the 18650 battery it holds. Have a look at his site. http://www.chameleonmods.co.uk/

And he does an 18500 version.

Steve J
Vaporatum ergo sum

http://www.pipevapes.co.uk/
(This post was last modified: 17/10/12 04:39 PM by sej016. )
17/10/12 04:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)