Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best tank system for VG
likeatrainwreck Offline

Likes Given: 996
Sex: Male
Best tank system for VG
I have discovered that I don't really get on with PG, it gives me a very bad dry mouth and sore lips, so have been dripping 100% VG for the last month or so. Dripping most of the time isn't inconvenient, but I have a few long drives coming up and was hoping for some recommendations for a good tank set up that will work well with thicker juice. I've not had much luck with getting VG to wick well in a cartomiser tank. Has anyone got a set up they use with 100% VG? or am I going to have to take the route of diluting my juice with deionised water or vodka?
07/10/12 09:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheekiecharlie Online
Forum Moderators

Likes Given: 2,485
RE: Best tank system for VG
Yeah I'm on vg as well, 10-15% vodka is perfect and you won't taste it either, it also gives a slightly better Throathit too Big Grin

Most flavour concentrate is made with pg so unless you are vaping flavourless juice it's inevitable you will still be getting a small amount . It gives me a rash and dry skin so I just toned down my flavour % to a more tolerable level Smiling

Edit: forgot to say, if you have a dremmel make small slits in the carto to aid wicking if not add an extra hole with a screw or nail

Vaping is a passion not just a hobby Lecture

Still a mixologist extraordinare at heart
(This post was last modified: 07/10/12 10:52 PM by Cheekiecharlie. )
07/10/12 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ITisEYEemtronea Offline
only the truth gets deleted

Likes Given: 67
genisis is the only perfected tank system for vg Cool

however http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/p...oduct.html chrome torpedo clearomizer is the best cleromizer for vg, its not a tank but holds alot

wen it came to cartomizers the boge in a tank was the best Cool

an egoT was awsome with vg wen it wicked, but if u get a bulli in big mode its awsome with vg Wink not a tank but 2ml last quite long for some mad reason What?

Hypocrisy is the state of falsely claiming to possess virtuous characteristics that one lacks. Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie. Hypocrisy is not simply failing to practice those virtues that one preaches
08/10/12 08:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
likeatrainwreck Offline

(08/10/12 08:03 PM)ITisEYEemtronea Wrote:  genisis is the only perfected tank system for vg Cool

Does anyone know what the cheapest genesis style atomiser with a clear tank is? I know VapourHut do a clone but I really would prefer something where I can see the juice level.
09/10/12 10:55 AM
ITisEYEemtronea Offline
only the truth gets deleted

Likes Given: 67
(09/10/12 10:55 AM)likeatrainwreck Wrote:  
(08/10/12 08:03 PM)ITisEYEemtronea Wrote:  genisis is the only perfected tank system for vg Cool

Does anyone know what the cheapest genesis style atomiser with a clear tank is? I know VapourHut do a clone but I really would prefer something where I can see the juice level.

the did people will soon be selling pyrex tanks that ive heard on the grapevine HeHe!

Hypocrisy is the state of falsely claiming to possess virtuous characteristics that one lacks. Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie. Hypocrisy is not simply failing to practice those virtues that one preaches
09/10/12 12:17 PM
McAldo Offline

Likes Given: 420
Sex:
Re: RE: Best tank system for VG
(09/10/12 10:55 AM)likeatrainwreck Wrote:  

An ngp perhaps?
Otherwise, kir fanis sells transparent tanks for the did, or you could simply buy one off the classies, they come up often with the transparent tank, that's how I got mine.
Otherwise, in the future vapour hut might be offering a transparent tank genesis, I heard.

This said, I have rebuilt my vivi nova tank with a double coil and short wicks, I am vaping full vg with no problem at all on the same coil since 3 weeks. I vape around 5 ml per day and dry burn it every 3 days.

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
09/10/12 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
PieMan Offline

Likes Given: 13
I've been vaping 100% VG through a Vivi Nova for the last four months with no problems at all.

I'm Pie and I'm a nicotine addict.

Regards

09/10/12 12:33 PM
Ron Offline

Likes Given: 15
I vape only 100% VG virgin vapour absolute virgin organic line which is mixed with distilled water in a steam machine genisis and to me it's perfection Smiling. It's really not very thick at all
09/10/12 12:42 PM
likeatrainwreck Offline

Is that an unmodified Vivi Nova Pieman? Just as it comes straight out of the box? For a tenner it certainly can't hurt for me to give it a go. Need to wait and see how I get on with my RDA when it arrives before I splash out on anymore rebuildable stuff...
09/10/12 12:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)