Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CALL TO ACTION - Vaping ban in Wales
politicalconcerns Offline
Professional Interest
Professional Interest

Likes Given: 6
Sex: Undisclosed
CALL TO ACTION - Vaping ban in Wales
Hello there.

We are expecting the Welsh Assembly Government to propose a vaping ban in public spaces within the next few hours (by the time you read this it will probably have already happened). If you want to be able to vape indoors in the future, you need to let your assembly members know NOW.

In the past, we have seen that mass campaigns from the community have been a massive help, and we need your support once again. Legislators tell us that personal stories really make a difference, so write to your Assembly Member and tell yours! Let them know that you started vaping because you wanted to get off the fags; let them know that vaping indoors helped you make the transition, and let them know that you don't want to be made to stand with smokers who are likely to give you cigerettes.

This battle isn't over yet - it's just beginning - and we can block this legislation if enough Welsh Assembly members speak out.

Make sure you write to AMs who represent you. To find out who that is go to http://www.assembly.wales/en/memhome/Pages/memhome.aspx and type in your postcode.

If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Peter
08/06/15 10:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes politicalconcerns's post:
marlo (09/06/15)
Rocco Offline

Likes Given: 130
Sex: Male
RE: CALL TO ACTION - Vaping ban in Wales
Done

Proud to be a vaper.
09/06/15 07:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
harrym1byt Offline

Likes Given: 190
Sex: Undisclosed
Its been on the BBC 1 News all morning, with an e-cig supporter saying it causes very little risk compared to smoking. I'd put it a bit stronger than that..

09/06/15 07:58 AM
jackoswan Offline

Likes Given: 7
Sex:
Done sent email to my swansea local AM!
04/09/16 01:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)