Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Charging Innokin vv Itaste
Mikeybonsai Offline
Bonsai Master

Likes Given: 29
Sex: Male
Charging Innokin vv Itaste
Having recently bought an Innnokin vv Itaste it came with a little retractable USB charger. Now this is all well and good, however it doesn't bode well for charging while I'm at work, I do not work in an office, or near a pc. I've had a read about and came across a snippet of info that claims a little mini Nokia charger will do the trick. Now before I blow the thing up can anyone let me know if it does work and that they are compatible please ?

Humans are the only species that pay to live on the Earth.
07/04/13 08:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sheriffjonny Offline

Likes Given: 3
Sex:
RE: Charging Innokin vv Itaste
yes it does work mate, i have used the nokia car charger to do mine

07/04/13 08:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes sheriffjonny's post:
Mikeybonsai (07/04/13)
Mikeybonsai Offline
Bonsai Master

Confused
(07/04/13 08:46 PM)sheriffjonny Wrote:  yes it does work mate, i have used the nokia car charger to do mine

Cheers Jon, I'm assuming the normal plug in the wall jobby will do the same too ?

Just tried it and the end of the Nokia charger won't fit into the connection point on my Innokin Jon

(This post was last modified: 07/04/13 08:56 PM by Mikeybonsai. )
07/04/13 08:47 PM
Tmax Offline
Dr Stanley Clark's Snake Oil
Vendors

Likes Given: 149
A USB charger is a USB Charger. USB is a computer standard sending through a specific current.

You can use any 3 point pin USB wall plug, and then plug your usb lead into it to charge your mod.

Something like this at Amazon will take your USB lead
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pin-USB-Power-Wa...+wall+plug

07/04/13 11:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
HandsomeStan Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 572
Sex: Undisclosed
As above, iphone/ipad plug, or 99% of other phone chargers are usb standard now and work fine.

My itaste is in my car as a trusty backup great device, I have a usb plug on the stereo and also happily replaced my cig lighter with a usb plug (£3 off ebay) when I swapped smoking for vaping.
08/04/13 12:02 AM
Wonko Offline

Likes Given: 1,981
I use my samsung mobile phone charger for mine, longer lead and less fiddly than the supplied thing.
08/04/13 12:11 AM
Mikeybonsai Offline
Bonsai Master

Well the car charger fitted and the wall charger never. Must be me being an eejit. Thanks for the info guys

08/04/13 03:59 PM
sheriffjonny Offline

Likes Given: 3
Sex:
(07/04/13 08:47 PM)Mikeybonsai Wrote:  Confused
(07/04/13 08:46 PM)sheriffjonny Wrote:  yes it does work mate, i have used the nokia car charger to do mine

Cheers Jon, I'm assuming the normal plug in the wall jobby will do the same too ?

Just tried it and the end of the Nokia charger won't fit into the connection point on my Innokin Jon

Not sure about that mate, i had only tried the car charger, wouldn't have thought the wall charger awould be any different tho

08/04/13 04:05 PM
Mikeybonsai Offline
Bonsai Master

(08/04/13 04:05 PM)sheriffjonny Wrote:  
(07/04/13 08:47 PM)Mikeybonsai Wrote:  Confused

Not sure about that mate, i had only tried the car charger, wouldn't have thought the wall charger awould be any different tho

Was being an eejit Jon, it's chargin as we speak. Thanks

08/04/13 06:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)