• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ciao from Ebreeze!!!
eBreeze and GG Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 1
Sex: Undisclosed
Ciao from Ebreeze!!!
Ciao Uk Vapers!
I'm delighted to be a new member and vendor of this ever growing community...!!
Please let me introduce Ebreeze: we are a top quality italian ecigs franchising brand, and we are now looking to bring our products and services in the UK.....so we need the right people with the right motivations, to make a job of their passion for the electronic cigarettes world!
We also are sellers of the Golden Greek products, as the GG and the Ithaka!
Enough talking, I'll let our websites speak for us Wink
please visit Ebreeze and Aromami websites and please don't esitate to contact me for any questions or informations on how to become a retailer and bring the italian vaping taste in your city!!
bye and happy vaping!!!

Ebreeze
(This post was last modified: 24/11/13 08:58 AM by eBreeze and GG. )
23/11/13 09:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
yahoo2u2 Offline
Vaping is NOT a crime, banning it is

Likes Given: 368
Sex: Male
RE: Ciao from Ebreeze!!!
Hello
It would be useful to have the UKP currency selector available.
And some of the info is still in Italian even though the British has been selected.

Smile it wont hurt you....go on try itHeHe!
23/11/13 09:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cooper Offline
Vendor
Forum Moderators

Likes Given: 682
Hi there, welcome to UKV.
Please could you just clarify the situation around EU distribution rights for the a Golden Greek products? You have stated that you are the exclusive European seller for these products, however these products have been available to purchase inside the EU from Esmoke Guru for quite some time, and are still available to purchase now. Please could you explain how you have exclusive rights to sell these products in the EU, whilst they are available elsewhere within the EU?

WWW.THEVAPOURBAR.CO.UK
23/11/13 09:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
yahoo2u2 Offline
Vaping is NOT a crime, banning it is

Likes Given: 368
Could this be the FNT on a Saturday Smiling

Smile it wont hurt you....go on try itHeHe!
23/11/13 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
eBreeze and GG Offline
Vendors

(23/11/13 09:24 PM)yahoo2u2 Wrote:  Hello
And some of the info is still in Italian even though the British has been selected.

noted, we'll sort it out,thanks for the advice Wink

(23/11/13 09:39 PM)Cooper Wrote:  Hi there, welcome to UKV.
Please could you just clarify the situation around EU distribution rights for the a Golden Greek products? You have stated that you are the exclusive European seller for these products, however these products have been available to purchase inside the EU from Esmoke Guru for quite some time, and are still available to purchase now. Please could you explain how you have exclusive rights to sell these products in the EU, whilst they are available elsewhere within the EU?

Hi! didn't know about Esmoke Guru....please let me check it out and I'll let u know asap Smiling
(This post was last modified: 23/11/13 10:11 PM by eBreeze and GG. )
23/11/13 10:08 PM
sej016 Offline
Mainly E-Pipe Mods
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 919
"Hi! didn't know about Esmoke Guru....please let me check it out and I'll let u know asap"

Not a good start - you apparently do not know your market Undecided

Steve J
Vaporatum ergo sum

http://www.pipevapes.co.uk/
23/11/13 10:14 PM
Cooper Offline
Vendor
Forum Moderators

(23/11/13 10:08 PM)Ebreeze Wrote:  

Hi! didn't know about Esmoke Guru....please let me check it out and I'll let u know asap Smiling

Great, thanks for the quick response mate.

May I suggest that you edit your original post and remove the term "exclusive" until you have sought clarification with GG? It could be misleading to your potential customers if you're not sure of what's happening with the other EU distributor.

Thanks mate,

WWW.THEVAPOURBAR.CO.UK
23/11/13 10:15 PM
eBreeze and GG Offline
Vendors

(23/11/13 10:14 PM)sej016 Wrote:  "Hi! didn't know about Esmoke Guru....please let me check it out and I'll let u know asap"

may be....or may be not....let me check it out first Undecided

(23/11/13 10:15 PM)Cooper Wrote:  
(23/11/13 10:08 PM)Ebreeze Wrote:  

Great, thanks for the quick response mate.

May I suggest that you edit your original post and remove the term "exclusive" until you have sought clarification with GG? It could be misleading to your potential customers if you're not sure of what's happening with the other EU distributor.

Thanks mate,
done, thanks m8 Wink
24/11/13 09:02 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes eBreeze and GG's post:
Cooper (24/11/13)
Cooper Offline
Vendor
Forum Moderators

Cheers pal.

WWW.THEVAPOURBAR.CO.UK
24/11/13 12:11 PM
eBreeze and GG Offline
Vendors

R: RE: Ciao from Ebreeze!!!
(23/11/13 10:14 PM)sej016 Wrote:  "Hi! didn't know about Esmoke Guru....please let me check it out and I'll let u know asap"

Mistery solved, it was my mistake, and for that I apologize: the exclusive is regarding physical shops. There are 3 online vendors: bitfumo.it, esmoke guru, and an american website....bitfumo has given its own exclusive to the ebreeze physical shops, in fact, the Ebreeze website doesn't sell GG products to online buyers. ...I hope this clarifies the matter ;-)
Happy vaping!!!
24/11/13 08:52 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes eBreeze and GG's post:
Cooper (24/11/13)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)