Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cornwall/Devon vapers and vape shops
bboi84 Offline

Likes Given: 2
Sex: Undisclosed
Cornwall/Devon vapers and vape shops
I was just wondering how many people are from Devon and Cornwall and how many shops there are as I've never seen one and think it would be nice to be able to see a lot of this stuff in person
28/10/13 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes bboi84's post:
Brig (16/10/16)
Chrissie Offline

Likes Given: 264
Sex: Female
RE: Cornwall/Devon vapers and vape shops
Hi bboi84 Smiling

I'm in Mid Cornwall. I recently came across a new market stall selling ego type kits plus e-liquid in the Cornish Market World. Tad pricey, but OK for emergencies.

There is also Liberty Flights new shop in St Erth, near Hayle. A few folks from AAE-C UK who live in Cornwall, have got together for a couple of vape meets. We are thinking of actually meeting up at the LF for our next get together Smiling

28/10/13 12:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chrissie's post:
Brig (16/10/16)
bboi84 Offline

im north cornwall in tintagel. would be wicked to meet more vapers. but I cant meet anybody until I have my new posh vaping equiptment and not the crap im using at the mo haha. I actually have a shop and am hoping to start stocking vaping stuff at some point soon after seeing so many vapers around over the summer I think business would boom!!!
29/10/13 08:25 PM
Caerulea Offline
NNA UK

Likes Given: 730
Re: RE: Cornwall/Devon vapers and vape shops
(29/10/13 08:25 PM)bboi84 Wrote:  im north cornwall in tintagel. would be wicked to meet more vapers. but I cant meet anybody until I have my new posh vaping equiptment and not the crap im using at the mo haha. I actually have a shop and am hoping to start stocking vaping stuff at some point soon after seeing so many vapers around over the summer I think business would boom!!!

I'm in Boscastle :-)

29/10/13 09:31 PM
bboi84 Offline

Wow someone really close haha
29/10/13 09:34 PM
Caerulea Offline
NNA UK

Likes Given: 730
Re: RE: Cornwall/Devon vapers and vape shops
(29/10/13 09:34 PM)bboi84 Wrote:  Wow someone really close haha

Sent you a PM

29/10/13 09:45 PM
shane_uk Offline

Likes Given: 470
Sex: Male
I'm in plymouth and you do see a few lesser spotted vapers walking around. We have a flavour vape in plymouth. Pretty bog standard stuff. Hagsen juice and egos but I did notice a new one in Newton Abbott called http://www.supavape.com and one called http://vapourstation.com in Paignton. Which I may take a drive up to this week and have a look
31/10/13 05:51 PM
markh Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex:
the one in paignton is really good they opened up for me on a sunday now thats called service ,there is also one in torquay market not bad a stock bit limited tho

11/11/13 09:08 PM
shane_uk Offline

Likes Given: 470
Supa vape in newton abbot is a cracking shop. They sell stunning USA made juice and mods which I can't mention on this site and they are really nice people. They even sorted out my missus anyvape cvi which would not turn on any more. Simply the best vape shop I have been to
16/11/13 09:33 PM
FlavourArtUK Offline
Vaping Pioneer since 13-10-2008
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,012
Johnny's Tobacconist on Bank St in the centre of Newquay has been selling ecigs since 2008.
He now stocks standard kits/clearos and a range of eliquid.

John

√-1 2^3 ∑ π and it was delicious!
02/03/14 08:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlavourArtUK's post:
Brig (16/10/16)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)