Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Poll: How much eliquid do you use each day on average?
Less than 1ml
1-3ml
3-5ml
5-7ml
7-9ml
9ml or more
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Daily consumption of juice...
tppp Offline
Vapes all the Juices
Vendors

Likes Given: 1,193
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Daily consumption of juice...
I was going through loads when I used a tank, now I drip I'm vaping the same (I think) but using much less liquid

Owner / Curator at spiritusvapes.com
30/08/13 03:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Budared Offline

Likes Given: 216
Sex:
pGave up smoking around 15 Marlboro lights a day about 2 months ago

Now vaping about 3-4 ml a day at 6mg so I'm hoping that my nicotine consumption has decreased but if not, well there's about 4.000 chemicals that are not hitting my lungs
30/08/13 04:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
BarrySprout Offline

Likes Given: 81
As I mentioned already I'm in one of the higher bands (7-9) but not through cloud chasing. I do notice that my consumption went up when I started using the iclear30's that came with my SVD. Whether it was the change to these from CE4's or just that I enjoy vaping more with the SVD compared to ego's/spinners i'm not sure. I do vape pretty constant through the day though which is basically the same as when I was smoking roll ups (only a few weeks ago) I don't believe it's only the craving for nicotine but mostly the habit of hand to mouth.

30/08/13 04:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
WoolyVapin Offline
Wooly

Likes Given: 57
Sex: Male
I'd say 3-4 for me, depending on what I'm doing and my mood. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Eat, Sleep, Vape, Repeat!

My Reviews!
30/08/13 04:19 PM
ITGuyUK Offline

Likes Given: 28
About 4ml a day during the week. Maybe 6 at the weekends
30/08/13 07:49 PM
Leek Offline
By Riker's Beard

Likes Given: 56
3-5ml on a standard day, more on weekends
30/08/13 10:24 PM
trog100 Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 11
the nature of vaping has changed prof.. i have studied this sh-t for five plus years now so am pretty sure of that..

the devices have gotten more powerful.. the average wattage has gone up.. two new terms have appeared.. sub ohm vaping and cloud chasing..

i jokingly said recently that UKV should have a name change.. "Extreme Vaping UK Division"..

i really do have major problems getting my head around how some folks can get through 9 mil plus per day..

i am pretty sure it is very small group that leads all this.. but noobs being led into thinking its the way to go does concern me..

okay you post the polls i pass comment on the results.. my "concerns" never go down well.. if they did i would have no need to voice them.. he he

trog

ps.. you need another poll prof.. "How much is too much".. mind you it would be like asking a bunch of boy racers "How fast is too fast".. he he

(This post was last modified: 31/08/13 08:58 AM by trog100.)
31/08/13 08:54 AM
Nicky Offline

Likes Given: 29
I can't work mine out.......I always top up when Im about halfway down the protank. I don't even know how much THAT holds. Every time I look up how much it holds I get a different answer.
31/08/13 02:33 PM
ApOsTle51 Offline
Blah,blah,blah..

Likes Given: 515
Sex: Other
At 9 mls a day you gotta be getting close to costing the same as stinkies, especially using some premium juices at £6 + for 10ml, plus the cost of hardware.

I still use about 2-3 ml a day, that hasn't changed for an age
31/08/13 02:43 PM
Mr Reman Offline
Now with added sex appeal !!! :)

Likes Given: 1,160
I tend to fill up both the evods I use while at work first thing in the morning. Then I top up the 2x 10ml needle bottles I take with me.
When I get home I use the same needle bottles to top up my AGA-T2 and KFL, So next day I have a pretty good idea how much I'd vaped by how much I need to refill the two bottles.

As I've mentioned above, I'm not a sub ohm cloud chaser. When I was a smoker, I was getting thruough 25 to 40 normal cigarettes a day (not roll ups). Now I'm vaping but I'm still a heavy nicotine user, So to make sure I don't poison myself through excessive use, I mix my juice quite weak (10 to 15mg usualy). The side effect of me using weak juice is that when I'm awake, I tend to be vaping, so I get through a lot of juice.

A more telling question to ask here would probably be "How many milligrams of Nice do you get through in a day".

Reman.

Note to self - Must stop buying drip tips and eliquid (For a while). Edit-........ Failed !!!
31/08/13 02:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)