Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Poll: How much eliquid do you use each day on average?
Less than 1ml
1-3ml
3-5ml
5-7ml
7-9ml
9ml or more
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Daily consumption of juice...
ChimpOnABike Offline

Likes Given: 72
Sex: Male
RE: Daily consumption of juice...
I put myself down at 5-7ml, just slightly above the modal. I was vaping less but moved in the last couple of months from 18mg to 10mg. I've now moved back up a little to around 12mg and my consumption has dropped again. The one thing I would note is that even though I'm vaping more juice than I was, since I started using glassomizers that I waste far less juice as they are so easy to fill. I've got a new dripper in transit and will be interested to see if that reduces my consumption in the evenings as I've been surprised when I've played with them before just how far a few drops can go.
31/08/13 06:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Vapant Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 2,140
5.5ml - 6ml per day @ 10mg/ml in a Genesis type Atomizer.
I'd vape a hell of a lot less if the flavour wasn't as good as it is.

DNA20D wood mod, Aga-T2, Stainless U-wick, 2Ω Kanthal ribbon coil, ChocoHaze @8W.
31/08/13 06:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
iamnotlordlucan Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
Not sure on the daily rate, but I never go through more than 40ml a month. I use a Genesis style atomizer. 9mls a day seems crazy to me.
31/08/13 09:22 PM
Mr Reman Offline
Now with added sex appeal !!! :)

Likes Given: 1,188
(31/08/13 09:22 PM)iamnotlordlucan Wrote:  9mls a day seems crazy to me.

I've refilled my T2 twice in the last 3 hours, That's got to be getting on for 6ml right there !
I'm not doing the whole sub ohm smoke machine thing either (Its current coil's reading as 2.2ohm), As I've said before, I was a heavy smoker, Now I'm a heavy vaper.

I don't know why everyone thinks that over 5ml is weird, We all used to know people with 40, 50 or 60 a day ciggy habits, Why shouldn't there be vapers with a 10ml a day habit?

Reman.

Note to self - Must stop buying drip tips and eliquid (For a while). Edit-........ Failed !!!
31/08/13 10:24 PM
xrayspecs Offline

Likes Given: 364
Most of the time I used to smoke roll-ups so didn't really keep count but on the occasions that I smoked 'real' cigarettes I was going through 40+ a day. At the moment I'm vaping 4 to 5ml @ 18mg per day.
01/09/13 07:22 AM
mizloulou Offline

Likes Given: 603
Sex: Female
i vape on average 4/5ml pr day, a little less if im busy or out & about alot that day. Big Grin

MODS:

Changing all the time!!!

Manicure

01/09/13 07:39 AM
remnant Offline

Likes Given: 197
I checked the 1-3ml/day button, but I'm guessing. I haven't been at it long enough to know exactly (I would have to make a point of using one device for a whole day, with a measured amount of juice) and I suspect my rate of consumption will fluctuate a bit until my pattern of usage settles down - assuming it does that, eventually. In all my years of smoking roll-ups, I never once bothered to actually count the rollups-per-day, I only knew how frequently I needed to buy tobacco.

It's only a few weeks since I moved on from cig-alikes. For the first few months, a prefilled carto was lasting me two days. I wonder how I managed that, but I did.

After the last LSE meet in July, I began to refill my cartos, and I think my consumption doubled overnight. Once I had refillable kit and a spare battery, more constraints were removed - no more sitting around waiting for the little fucker to charge up sufficiently for another vape! - consumption maybe doubled again (that still only gets me to about 2ml/day, if you're keeping score).

Then the Vamo and the Igo-L arrived - the latter arrived *dual-coiled*. If there's been any upswing in my consumption at that stage, I'd think the dual coil would be responsible; there are no practical constraints on my vaping anymore, and I don't think I could increase my vaping *frequency* without making a point of it.

01/09/13 08:21 AM
Digjohnnydig Offline

Likes Given: 195
I've checked the 5-7ml a day button, which on average is true, but I have noticed if I have a new atomiser and a new flavour that hits the spot consumption goes up as I'm enjoying it more.
08/09/13 10:00 PM
InAnElectricMist Offline
"They think he's a righteous dude."

Likes Given: 73
I'm at about 3-5 and maybe 5-7, purely because the Kayfun, though really quite good is a thirsty beast. I've Dual Coiled it with 5/6 wraps of .25 over doubled 2mm silica. Chuggs the stuff, but never had a dry hit.
08/09/13 10:05 PM
Shaboo Offline

Likes Given: 56
I reckon on average I go through a 3ml tank a day, split over two devices for a change of flavour. Fruity during the day with a bit of Vanilla Custard to finish of with :-)

S.

"Live in the spirit that takes away the occasion of all war!"

28/09/13 07:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)