Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Davide vs ProTank 2 Comparison
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Likes Given: 2,126
Sex: Male
Davide vs ProTank 2 Comparison
Bought a ProTank 2 from InnoVapours with the intention of doing a comparison to the Davide - Enjoy Wink

The ProTank 2 is a huge improvement over the PT, no gurgles etc, but can only use slimmer Drip Tips.

For me, the Davide has a slight edge in looks, Capacity, Flavour and being able to use all my Drip Tips, but is let down on being Chrome Plated. Hopefully, Anyvape will address this in a Version 2.

EDIT
Looks like the marketing folk at Kanger 'Exaggerated' a tad Facepalm - after watching Todd's review and several minutes of scraping with a knife - a similar reddish metal as the Davide was discovered underneath. So both the Davide and PT2 are Chrome plated - reinforcing me preference of the Davide Thumbs Up

Will post a pic tomorrow Wink

03/08/13 04:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Digicig's post:
triballofts (04/08/13)
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

RE: Davide vs ProTank 2 Comparison
ProTank 2 - after a few minutes scraping with a Stanley knife, a reddish metal (copper or brass) was revealed - so chrome plated

04/08/13 12:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
whit77 Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 1,165
Sex: Undisclosed
Re: Davide vs ProTank 2 Comparison
Dbox puritank is ss I think Smiling
04/08/13 12:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes whit77's post:
Digicig (04/08/13)
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Happy to wait on an SS Davide TBH - both the Davide and PT2's Plating took a fair bit of effort to scrape off - so should last until then at least Wink

Mind - i was informed that the Davide was SS - so always check now. Not the lass i was dealing with at Anyvape's fault - she was only going by what she was told Facepalm

04/08/13 12:44 PM
whit77 Offline
Banned

Re: RE: Davide vs ProTank 2 Comparison
(04/08/13 12:44 PM)Digicig Wrote:  Happy to wait on an SS Davide

Is there going to be one digi?
04/08/13 12:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Have mentioned it in just about every email to Anyvape. Waiting to hear back - hopefully - and will keep folk informed as and when i find out Wink

04/08/13 01:05 PM
triballofts Offline
my boy dave

Likes Given: 305
now that would be great a ss Davide

never rush you only get 2 things in life from rushing heartattacks and babies
04/08/13 05:30 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes triballofts's post:
Digicig (05/08/13)
Roger Offline

Likes Given: 30
Well i'd never heard of the Davide until today, I went into my local shop for somne juice and a new pass through and they showed me their new sample form Anyvape, yes it was the Davide, "Take this free of charge and let me know what you think of it" well it would be rude not to Wink

I'm sat here now vaping with it and I must say I'm quite impressed, still as airy as the Pro Tank and I like that it has a plastic tank, my last Pro Tank committed suicide when it jumped out of my hand and smashed, flavour is good, how it performs long term, well I'll just have to see but for my favourite price I'm happy although I'd happily pay for it Big Grin

OK, spot the loony, It's a Pyrex tank, probably why I don't review these things

(This post was last modified: 05/08/13 11:34 AM by Roger. )
05/08/13 11:28 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roger's post:
Digicig (05/08/13)
whit77 Offline
Banned

Re: RE: Davide vs ProTank 2 Comparison
(05/08/13 11:28 AM)Roger Wrote:  Well i'd never heard of the Davide until today, I went into my local shop for somne juice and a new pass through and they showed me their new sample form Anyvape, yes it was the Davide, "Take this free of charge and let me know what you think of it" well it would be rude not to Wink

I'm sat here now vaping with it and I must say I'm quite impressed, still as airy as the Pro Tank and I like that it has a plastic tank, my last Pro Tank committed suicide when it jumped out of my hand and smashed, flavour is good, how it performs long term, well I'll just have to see but for my favourite price I'm happy although I'd happily pay for it Big Grin

Davide is pyrex lol
05/08/13 11:29 AM
Roger Offline

Likes Given: 30
(05/08/13 11:29 AM)whit77 Wrote:  
(05/08/13 11:28 AM)Roger Wrote:  Well i'd never heard of the Davide until today, I went into my local shop for somne juice and a new pass through and they showed me their new sample form Anyvape, yes it was the Davide, "Take this free of charge and let me know what you think of it" well it would be rude not to Wink

Davide is pyrex lol

Yes, on closer inspection it isBlush Better not drop this one Facepalm

05/08/13 11:32 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roger's post:
Digicig (05/08/13)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)