Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
E-Lites thread size ??
Chill Offline

Likes Given: 18
Sex: Undisclosed
E-Lites thread size ??
hi all, im gona order an e-lites kit for an older chap at work as he does not now how to use a computer and hasnt really got any access to one , the idea is i will get him a starter kit then he will just get the filled carts from his local Morrison's as and when he wants them

if he is successfully in changing over to vaping and wants to stick with it he will most likely find that the batteries life of the e-lites battery to be a pain so was thinking if all goes well and he stays with it i will try and get him a better battery unit for him and he can continue to buy his elite carts from Morrison's

so was wondering what thread they are and is there any good batteries that are compatable with the carts ??

thanks
(This post was last modified: 26/10/12 06:31 AM by Chill. )
26/10/12 06:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
simate Offline
Vape Like You Mean It!

Likes Given: 840
Sex: Male
RE: E-Lites thread size ??
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/s...eview.html

Based on the info in that thread, the battery life may not be a problem.

Mods: 2 x Atmomixani 69's
Attys: Origen RDA | Origen V2 RDA | Igo-L
26/10/12 07:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
aj1982 Offline

Likes Given: 103
I really would consider getting him something different, e lites (and I'm sorry if this offends people) are crap I spent £58 in a week on them that's £2 more than I would have smoking number 1s. I felt totally ripped off. How they reckon their cartos are equivalent of 40 fags is beyond me.
26/10/12 09:27 AM
drummer Offline

Likes Given: 3
(26/10/12 09:27 AM)aj1982 Wrote:  I really would consider getting him something different, e lites (and I'm sorry if this offends people) are crap I spent £58 in a week on them that's £2 more than I would have smoking number 1s. I felt totally ripped off. How they reckon their cartos are equivalent of 40 fags is beyond me.

I totally agree with aj1982. Very expensive, bad taste, bad draw and lots of dud cartos sold. In my opinion that is more than enough to put someone off vaping.
26/10/12 10:08 AM
trog100 Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 11
i could spam you a much better 510 thread cheaper cig a like option.. i would get told off though.. he he

e lites cost too much for what they are..

trog

26/10/12 10:14 AM
Chill Offline

this is the thing tho , he does not have or ever use a computer so would not be able to order the refills ??? the only thing i can think off is are there any vendors that supply a catalog and take orders over the phone ?? this could be the only other option i think off .

with the e-lites he can go to the local Morrison's to get refills , but like you say they are not up to much

any ideas will be appreciated, and feel free to spam mate lol
26/10/12 02:55 PM
trog100 Offline
Vendors

go for the elites.. they will work okay just cost more in consumables but if he dosnt use a computer or know someone that can order stuff for him he is kind of limited for choice..

we have some nice cheap cig a likes check the link.. buy him a couple and see how he gets on.. he may not want to stick with e cigs many dont..

trog

(This post was last modified: 26/10/12 04:36 PM by trog100. )
26/10/12 04:33 PM
Chill Offline

any chance of a free sample Wink lol
26/10/12 04:49 PM
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Forum Moderators

Likes Given: 2,634
I can vouch for trog , for people coming off cigs and making the transition to ecigz trogs yer man Big Grin

Vaping is a passion not just a hobby Lecture

Still a mixologist extraordinare at heart
26/10/12 05:21 PM
trog100 Offline
Vendors

the only downside for a none computer dude with the ones we have is they need a USB outlet to charge them up..

they are cheap enough from ebay.. you would have to buy him one.. he he

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Mains-USB-W...337980a6e7

trog

26/10/12 06:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)