Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
E-juice
Sm0kah Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex: Male
E-juice
Hi pretty new to vaping i have tried a few different juices. Upto now my favourite is heizenburg (not sure how its spelt lol).

Anyway the make i tried was signature but on googling signature my bottle or label isnt the same as the popular signature brand clone i dunno.

Anyway can anyone reccomend a heizenburg flavour brand and where to order or one i can pick up from most vape shops?
13/01/17 05:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
MrDJjim Offline

Likes Given: 252
Sex:
RE: E-juice
hi
personalyy there are some great clones out there but i always go for the original from vampire vapes https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/30ml-heise...iquid.html

13/01/17 06:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Phaalman Offline

Likes Given: 88
The best heisenberg ive ever tasted is believe it or not from Onepoundeliquid Stockport
13/01/17 07:38 PM
Barnweld Offline

Likes Given: 592
(13/01/17 07:38 PM)Phaalman Wrote:  The best heisenberg ive ever tasted is believe it or not from Onepoundeliquid Stockport

Onepoundliquid do some nice juice it has to be said.
Ry4 12mg is nice, I did try the 6mg but it lacked flavour. Black tobacco (liquorice), custards and the Cloud range all worth a punt.
13/01/17 10:23 PM
Sm0kah Offline

Thanks guys i will give it a try

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
14/01/17 08:16 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sm0kah's post:
Barnweld (14/01/17)
Phaalman Offline

Likes Given: 88
(13/01/17 10:23 PM)Barnweld Wrote:  
(13/01/17 07:38 PM)Phaalman Wrote:  The best heisenberg ive ever tasted is believe it or not from Onepoundeliquid Stockport

Ry4 12mg is nice, I did try the 6mg but it lacked flavour. Black tobacco (liquorice), custards and the Cloud range all worth a punt.
Funny that Barnweld all those would be on my list too maybe with the addition of cherry menthol and lemon sherbet
14/01/17 10:04 AM
Barnweld Offline

Likes Given: 592
(14/01/17 10:04 AM)Phaalman Wrote:  
(13/01/17 10:23 PM)Barnweld Wrote:  

Funny that Barnweld all those would be on my list too maybe with the addition of cherry menthol and lemon sherbet

I stick to my ry4s, Manabush various flavours, maple syrup and I go through fazes with custardy, cheesecake flavours. I enjoyed a mixed bag of Root liquids recently but I have no urgency to buy anymore as of yet.
Their custards and the New York Cheese cake are superb! Just not keen on sweet shop vapes and fruits are off the menu. Smiling
(This post was last modified: 14/01/17 09:20 PM by Barnweld.)
14/01/17 12:33 PM
Sm0kah Offline

Yeah this forum is great thanks. New to vaping and also a bit paranoid with popcorn lung and such i have been wondering if paying more seems safer. But you guys are putting my mind at ease i am going to give pound liquid a go and manbush where can i order manbush or is google my friend lol yeah but there is clones so i would like to order the right one its the OCD in me

14/01/17 07:16 PM
konky Offline
Lucky Ratstard

Likes Given: 4,251
Sex: Other
(14/01/17 07:16 PM)Sm0kah Wrote:  Yeah this forum is great thanks. New to vaping and also a bit paranoid with popcorn lung and such i have been wondering if paying more seems safer. But you guys are putting my mind at ease i am going to give pound liquid a go and manbush where can i order manbush or is google my friend lol yeah but there is clones so i would like to order the right one its the OCD in me

http://www.manabush.com/

14/01/17 07:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)