Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EGO-CE4 1100MAH Deluxe Kit - Really Ecigarette.
Dudditz Offline
Loves me some drippin'

Likes Given: 67
Sex: Male
EGO-CE4 1100MAH Deluxe Kit - Really Ecigarette.
Ok so this one has probably been done already but I just wanted to put across my view.

So I have been using thisthis kit for a week now and I am really impressed.

Before purchasing, I had been off the stinkies for 7 weeks. During that time, I had used NRT and even managed to whittle that down to next to nothing. I was still missing the act of smoking so I decided to move on to ecigs. I started with E-Lites and whilst great at first, I soon found out they were hit and miss for many reason that I won't go into.

A friend of mine had bought this kit and highly recommended it but in all honesty, this type of ecig was not something I had considered. I quite liked the ciga-like form.

But with the ropey performance of my E-Lite, I decided enough was enough and decided to go for it. So off to REALLY I went.

I picked up the kit that had been recommended to me. It was a decent price, it didn't look ridiculous and it had everything I needed. It also came with a free case, bargain! (I'm a sucker for a freebie!)

So at approximately 11:30 on the Monday night the order of the kit and a couple of liquids was placed. My order was confirmed and by 3pm the next day, confirmed as dispatched.

I was surprised when it turned up before lunch time on the Wednesday. First class service.

So, onto the kit itself and it really was self explanatory, even for someone who had never used such a device. The kit came in a nice presentation box with the kit inside, 2 batteries, two CE4 Clearos and the charger kit.

The Mrs was good enough to charge it for me getting home. I took the simple steps of filling the clearo and then vaping. Simply unscrewing the top and filling, couldn't be easier.

And I was impressed. Really impressed. It blew my cig-like out of the water.

First off, the Ego to me is comfortable. It's not to heavy, it is a good size in my hand and it feels robust enough. I also like the look of the black battery and the clear clearo. It's portable and easy to just pop in your pocket when you are off out.

As for the clearo, well I have had a couple of issues but nothing I haven't been able to overcome. It holds enough juice to get me through the day, it give a nice warm draw and to me, the flavour is good.

The throat hit is good and the amount of vapour it gives out is good as well. This I understand will be to do with the liquid as well but both of these things are important to me.

It is also handy to be able to measure out my juice.

As for the battery, well it charges fairly quickly, a couple of hours, although I have never properly tested the timings. It lasts as well, it hold enough charge to do me a couple of days worth of vaping, which is good.

Another plus point and an incredibly simple yet handy feature is the five click lock system. 5 click of the button it it locks, handy for not going off in your pocket.

And the charger, it comes in two bit, the mains plug and the USB cable which attaches to it. Again, this is great because I can carry the USB with me to work and plug it into the PC, just in case the battery runs low on me.

I'm not sure what else to say other than, for a first time vaper coming off the cigalikes, this is, in my opinion, a top notch piece of kit at an affordable price.

I realise there will be better out there for the more experience vaper but for those just getting into vaping and feeling a bit overawed by all the pieces of kit out there, you can't go wrong with this kit.

As for the vendor, top notch service throughout the whole process and I will definitely be using REALLY again.

22/05/13 06:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Dudditz's post:
ukmh (22/05/13), weejohn (24/05/13)
ChasH Offline
Silver surfing Rebirth and Death
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 922
Sex: Other
RE: EGO-CE4 1100MAH Deluxe Kit - Really Ecigarette.
(22/05/13 06:05 PM)Dudditz Wrote:  Ok so this one has probably been done already but I just wanted to put across my view.

So I have been using thisthis kit for a week now and I am really impressed.

Before purchasing, I had been off the stinkies for 7 weeks. During that time, I had used NRT and even managed to whittle that down to next to nothing. I was still missing the act of smoking so I decided to move on to ecigs. I started with E-Lites and whilst great at first, I soon found out they were hit and miss for many reason that I won't go into.

A friend of mine had bought this kit and highly recommended it but in all honesty, this type of ecig was not something I had considered. I quite liked the ciga-like form.

But with the ropey performance of my E-Lite, I decided enough was enough and decided to go for it. So off to REALLY I went.

I picked up the kit that had been recommended to me. It was a decent price, it didn't look ridiculous and it had everything I needed. It also came with a free case, bargain! (I'm a sucker for a freebie!)

So at approximately 11:30 on the Monday night the order of the kit and a couple of liquids was placed. My order was confirmed and by 3pm the next day, confirmed as dispatched.

I was surprised when it turned up before lunch time on the Wednesday. First class service.

So, onto the kit itself and it really was self explanatory, even for someone who had never used such a device. The kit came in a nice presentation box with the kit inside, 2 batteries, two CE4 Clearos and the charger kit.

The Mrs was good enough to charge it for me getting home. I took the simple steps of filling the clearo and then vaping. Simply unscrewing the top and filling, couldn't be easier.

And I was impressed. Really impressed. It blew my cig-like out of the water.

First off, the Ego to me is comfortable. It's not to heavy, it is a good size in my hand and it feels robust enough. I also like the look of the black battery and the clear clearo. It's portable and easy to just pop in your pocket when you are off out.

As for the clearo, well I have had a couple of issues but nothing I haven't been able to overcome. It holds enough juice to get me through the day, it give a nice warm draw and to me, the flavour is good.

The throat hit is good and the amount of vapour it gives out is good as well. This I understand will be to do with the liquid as well but both of these things are important to me.

It is also handy to be able to measure out my juice.

As for the battery, well it charges fairly quickly, a couple of hours, although I have never properly tested the timings. It lasts as well, it hold enough charge to do me a couple of days worth of vaping, which is good.

Another plus point and an incredibly simple yet handy feature is the five click lock system. 5 click of the button it it locks, handy for not going off in your pocket.

And the charger, it comes in two bit, the mains plug and the USB cable which attaches to it. Again, this is great because I can carry the USB with me to work and plug it into the PC, just in case the battery runs low on me.

I'm not sure what else to say other than, for a first time vaper coming off the cigalikes, this is, in my opinion, a top notch piece of kit at an affordable price.

I realise there will be better out there for the more experience vaper but for those just getting into vaping and feeling a bit overawed by all the pieces of kit out there, you can't go wrong with this kit.

As for the vendor, top notch service throughout the whole process and I will definitely be using REALLY again.

yawn!Embarrased
22/05/13 06:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
AndyMan Offline
Eden Mods Designer
Mod Vendors

Likes Given: 893
(22/05/13 06:06 PM)vapes Wrote:  yawn!Embarrased

What an insightful reply to a jolly little review. Would have been better if you had said nothing at all.

Snapdragon Prototyping
22/05/13 06:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Lightother Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 1,082
Andyman actually said it alot more politely than i would have

The point of that reply vapes, was?
22/05/13 06:46 PM
ukmh Offline
..well Matt really.

Likes Given: 232
For anyone looking to move from cigalikes to something better that's a good, helpful piece. Well done sir Smiling

22/05/13 06:51 PM
TDM Offline

Likes Given: 327
I agree and i think that would be very helpful to a new starter,,, well put Dudditz.
22/05/13 06:57 PM
Dudditz Offline
Loves me some drippin'

Likes Given: 67

Know what, I have just started out, and I will be honest, I didn't have much of a clue. I still don't when I see what some of you guys talk about but I will get there.

I found this place hugely helpful, the users have answered my stupid questions, no hassle. I have had good advice and pointers. Just thought I could maybe give something back with a wee review, if it helps someone, great, if not, no harm done?

22/05/13 07:20 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dudditz's post:
Montasura (22/05/13)
KateVapes Offline
SailorGirlVaping

Likes Given: 76
Sex: Female
you know what, well done on a cracking little review. When I started I looked at tons of reviews on cigalikes, and pleanty that were very against stardusts and egos, yet i loved mine. I absolutely loved the simplicity of it, and everything you stated in the review was perfect. I did a lot of browsing on here before I signed up, and before I bought my first ego. Yes I've upgraded slightly now, only to a twist and an evod, but as a newbie, I would have appreciated your review on the ego immensely. People on this forum do need to remember that there are beginners out there, who don't understand even what an ego and ce4 or ce5 are, and its a daunting world when you have a forum full of vamos and sigs, and you can't even understand the difference between a 650 and 950 mah. Also add to the amount of posts that get put on here daily, nobody wants to slog through hundreds of pages of kayfuns and evods and vamos to just find a simple beginners review.

That was very concise, with user friendly language, and props for mention the purveyor of your ego and the speedy delivery you received, which we all have come to expect. Everyone needs to know a few decent vendors out there...

"Unluckiest vaper of the week"
23/05/13 12:16 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes KateVapes's post:
weejohn (24/05/13)
weejohn Offline

Likes Given: 202
Thanks for taking the time to do a great review for the new Vapers.
24/05/13 09:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)