Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ego Twist Charging Question
amitron Offline
Worthy of Laudation

Likes Given: 2,629
Sex: Male
Ego Twist Charging Question
I've bought an ego twist from vapour hut and it seems to be working fine but ran out of charge quite quickly so I put it onto my usb charger. I got the usual button flash then my charger turned red but then a couple of secs afterwards the button of the twist lights up and stays lit. Is this normal when charging these?
16/10/12 05:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
maccafan Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:
RE: Ego Twist Charging Question
The twist from vapourhut is not from Joyetech..So as long as the charger turns green after a decent amount of time depending on the mAh rating of your Twist, I wouldn't worry too much.,

The joyetech twist button does not stay lit.

The VV spinner seems to behave like a two stage charge process and stays lit for some time and then goes off and continues charging till the charger turns green.

My Parents have been there for me ever since I was seven-David Beckham
16/10/12 06:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes maccafan's post:
amitron (16/10/12)
amitron Offline
Worthy of Laudation

No they are defo not Joytech. I have some standard joytech egos and some biansi ego batts and they dont stay lit so just found it a bit strange. Its charging at the mo and charger is showing red so will see how it goes. Its a 900mah so could be sometime...

Thanks for the info Smiling
16/10/12 06:17 PM
jaylar Offline

Likes Given: 19
Sex: Undisclosed
hi mine stays lit for a few mins then gos out and charges fine
16/10/12 06:49 PM
jimbouk1977 Offline
Loving My Lava V4

Likes Given: 2
my Ego C twist light goes out 1,000mah charger light goes red but then start to flash green & gets faster the longer it sits on charge then when done the charger light turns full on green no flashing kind of a good idea as you can kind of gauge how much charge it has if needed before its fully charged.

18/10/12 04:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
amitron Offline
Worthy of Laudation

Yeah I get the flashing usually means its nearing the end of its cycle. Well it was still red late last eve but I knocked it and it turned green so it looks like it taken a charge and been using it all morning and its fine.

Just found it odd that as you are trying to charge something its draining itself by having the light illuminated on the battery at the same time albeit that the power needed to light it is negligable compared to actually pressing the button and firing an atty. Smiling
18/10/12 10:30 AM
Sgt. Pepper Offline

Likes Given: 584
I've got a twist for vapourhut and indeed the light does stay turned on. I've no had any problems with charging though.

Nothing to worry about.

18/10/12 11:52 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sgt. Pepper's post:
amitron (18/10/12)
amitron Offline
Worthy of Laudation

(18/10/12 11:52 AM)Sgt. Pepper Wrote:  I've got a twist for vapourhut and indeed the light does stay turned on. I've no had any problems with charging though.

Nothing to worry about.

Nice one Sarge exactly what I was hoping to hear Smiling
18/10/12 03:27 PM
Sgt. Pepper Offline

Likes Given: 584
(18/10/12 03:27 PM)amitron Wrote:  
(18/10/12 11:52 AM)Sgt. Pepper Wrote:  I've got a twist for vapourhut and indeed the light does stay turned on. I've no had any problems with charging though.

Nothing to worry about.

Sorry mate I've just noticed that mine in fact DOES NOT stay on when its charging. I've always thought it did but its just popped in my head to check and it turns out that it doesn't.

29/10/12 08:41 PM
amitron Offline
Worthy of Laudation

(29/10/12 08:41 PM)Sgt. Pepper Wrote:  
(18/10/12 03:27 PM)amitron Wrote:  

Nothing to worry about.

Sorry mate I've just noticed that mine in fact DOES NOT stay on when its charging. I've always thought it did but its just popped in my head to check and it turns out that it doesn't.

Well mine is taking a charge allright have not had the light go green though it just seems to stay on red even after 24 hours. Its weird ordered 2, one for the missus in stainless steel ond one for me in black and hers is normal although tbh it looks like a different brand to mine.
29/10/12 08:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)