Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fogger V2 review
Dangermouse Offline
Mouse Power

Likes Given: 12
Sex: Male

RE: Fogger V2 review
(20/09/13 02:55 PM)Kit Wrote:  To so the air hole is ether... completely open or completely closed... is another clue he is talking utter shite and hasn't had the V2 in his hands...as the air hole adjustable ring works really well.

I agree, you can feel the difference as you turn it whilst taking a draw, I think he is talking out of his arse tbh

Evic
Vamo V2
Davide ss mega
Fogger V2
20/09/13 03:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dangermouse's post:
Kit (20/09/13)
brokuna Offline

Likes Given: 27
Sex: Undisclosed
Fogger V2 review
I boiled all the ss parts into milk and the metallic smell disappeared
21/09/13 11:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes brokuna's post:
Loganberry (28/09/13)
Dangermouse Offline
Mouse Power

Right chaps I did a new wick for this, 2 strands of 2mm silica and a coil using .4 kanthol, 4 wraps and it comes out at 1.5ohm
Gave it a real good oxidise before coiling around the wick, coiled it pretty loose too, after fitting it I put a few drops of juice on and fired it about 3 times to get it nice and red, then I popped a small amount of cotton wool into the gaps of the chamber, not tight, just enough to keep the wick nice and wet and by jove it works, none of the metallic flavour.....gallons of vapour and at last, the taste is there.Smug quick video to show it in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trznywZj8VA

Evic
Vamo V2
Davide ss mega
Fogger V2
(This post was last modified: 21/09/13 02:25 PM by Dangermouse. )
21/09/13 01:57 PM
Kit Offline
Registered Addict

Likes Given: 212
Mine is now started to short out on the mech mod (EH PRO) which has a floating pin so its the fogger pin thats at fault and shorting out its bloody dangerous i tell ya.... i also have the o ring in but i dont think its enough its a bugger as all was going well. Sad
(This post was last modified: 22/09/13 05:47 AM by Kit. )
21/09/13 03:05 PM
Dangermouse Offline
Mouse Power

(21/09/13 03:05 PM)Kit Wrote:  Mine is now started to short out on the mech mod (EH PRO) which has a floating pin so its the fogger pin that at fault and shorting out its bloody dangerous i tell ya.... i also have the o ring in but i dont think its enough its a bugger as all was going well. Sad

Have a look in the bag of o rings, theres 3 really small o rings, take the post out completely and pop them on.......should stop it shorting, I have been thinking about doing it but mine is spot on, where did you get yours Kit, mine is from Germany but there are lots coming in from China that are not as good.

Evic
Vamo V2
Davide ss mega
Fogger V2
21/09/13 04:13 PM
Kit Offline
Registered Addict

(21/09/13 04:13 PM)Dangermouse Wrote:  
(21/09/13 03:05 PM)Kit Wrote:  Mine is now started to short out on the mech mod (EH PRO) which has a floating pin so its the fogger pin that at fault and shorting out its bloody dangerous i tell ya.... i also have the o ring in but i dont think its enough its a bugger as all was going well. Sad

Have a look in the bag of o rings, theres 3 really small o rings, take the post out completely and pop them on.......should stop it shorting, I have been thinking about doing it but mine is spot on, where did you get yours Kit, mine is from Germany but there are lots coming in from China that are not as good.

Will give it go mate only used one o ring will add a few more and will report back.

PS
Got mine from the same batch todd got his of a nice lad called ifthy on gumtree he only had 7.
(This post was last modified: 22/09/13 05:46 AM by Kit. )
21/09/13 06:42 PM
Dangermouse Offline
Mouse Power

Just been looking around and I think they are all originally from China, just different suppliers and some are slightly better made than others for some reason.

Evic
Vamo V2
Davide ss mega
Fogger V2
22/09/13 06:11 AM
Kit Offline
Registered Addict

Tried adding extra o rings DM it didnt work getting a bit pissed with getting my hand burnt every time it shorts out !
(This post was last modified: 22/09/13 05:44 PM by Kit. )
22/09/13 07:44 AM
Dangermouse Offline
Mouse Power

I would have a go at stripping it down and seeing if that plastic/silicone spacer is ok, looks like that's probably causing the shorting on it.

Evic
Vamo V2
Davide ss mega
Fogger V2
22/09/13 08:14 AM
Kit Offline
Registered Addict

Sorted it now DM Here is the thing... the center positive 510 pin 'o' ring mod does nothing for the short as the problem is the disc inside the airflow ring. The disc has a gap on one side with a fair amount of play which cause's the short.

The fix is to open it up in a padded vice and used some heat shrink on the positive pole/disc take the crappy stock plastic plugs out and added a large o ring inside the adjustable air ring no more shorts off the internal positive disc when its put under pressure when screwed on a mech mod.

Vaping like a champ on a micro coil and cotton now el toro Virgina Prime has never tasted so good !
(This post was last modified: 22/09/13 02:56 PM by Kit. )
22/09/13 02:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)