Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GearBest UK Shipping
dankellys Offline

Likes Given: 21
Sex:
GearBest UK Shipping
Anyone had much experience with tracking GearBest orders? My order was placed on 9th Dec.

The tracking site GearBest have provided (sky56) says my parcel left Hong Kong airport on the 16th, but Yodel still have not received it. Could it be stuck as customs? If so, how would I know? Is there a way of checking? Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
20/12/16 09:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Jazzy J Offline

Likes Given: 1,699
Sex: Male
RE: GearBest UK Shipping
Gear best's tracking isn't the best, with my orders iv found that you don't get much more until it hits UK customs,
at this point it shows up again,
iv had orders take as little as a week and others that have taken 3 weeks plus once dispatched,
but all my orders arrived safe, (just to put your mind at rest)

although Blaster has an issue with a none receipt I think??

20/12/16 09:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jazzy J's post:
dankellys (20/12/16)
MDC Online

Likes Given: 196
(20/12/16 09:53 AM)dankellys Wrote:  Anyone had much experience with tracking GearBest orders? My order was placed on 9th Dec.

The tracking site GearBest have provided (sky56) says my parcel left Hong Kong airport on the 16th, but Yodel still have not received it. Could it be stuck as customs? If so, how would I know? Is there a way of checking? Cheers!

You might get a further update saying it has arrived at a local depot, but not always. 2-3 weeks is average delivery time, and they may be a little busy right now! As we get free post, I imagine we aren't at the top of the priority list.
20/12/16 10:07 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like MDC's post:
dankellys (20/12/16), oaken (Today)
dankellys Offline

Sex:

GearBest UK Shipping
Cheers! Guess I will just wait and see, spoke to GearBest and Yodel but neither could help. Just seems strange that it left Hong Kong airport 4 days ago and Yodel still don't have it in their network

(This post was last modified: 20/12/16 10:13 AM by dankellys.)
20/12/16 10:09 AM
jman316 Offline

Likes Given: 13
Sex:
I bought some earphones from Gearbest. They shipped out on the 19th of Nov. I still havent received them.............!!!!

20/12/16 10:13 AM
dankellys Offline

Sex:

GearBest UK Shipping
(20/12/16 10:13 AM)jman316 Wrote:  I bought some earphones from Gearbest. They shipped out on the 19th of Nov. I still havent received them.............!!!!

that's not great! What does the tracking information say? I assume yours has also left Hong Kong airport but still not with U.K. Courier?

20/12/16 10:18 AM
MDC Online

Likes Given: 196
(20/12/16 10:13 AM)jman316 Wrote:  I bought some earphones from Gearbest. They shipped out on the 19th of Nov. I still havent received them.............!!!!

That does seem like a long time, though one of my orders from China (ebay) took 6 weeks. Contacted their after sales yet?

I've ordered dozens of items from GB and FT, never had a non-delivery yet.
20/12/16 10:23 AM
bluenose63 Offline

Likes Given: 913
Sex: Undisclosed

My order shipped the same day as yours , last update on tracking information, left Dubai on the 1st December, no further updates since.

20/12/16 10:26 AM
Nayngnottz94 Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 292
Did you pay by paypal? If so dont sweat it.... if you dont recieve it in a few weeks contact paypal... with these chinese sites its more of a order and forget until it arrives! Your gunna be in for a long wait chap
20/12/16 10:27 AM
Phaalman Online

Likes Given: 88
Everything Always arrives from them but usually when youve forgotten you placed an order be assured it will turn up but anything up to six weeks
20/12/16 10:27 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phaalman's post:
oaken (Today)

User(s) browsing this thread: MDC, 1 Guest(s)