Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GearBest UK Shipping
ppeeble Offline

Likes Given: 20
Sex:
RE: GearBest UK Shipping
Yodel at the moment is good for me, always turns up and good service if i need a re-delivery. A year or two ago it was awful, a card through the door stating the item needed to be collected from a depot 12 miles away. No attemp at redelivery.
Unfortunately it appears to be down to the delivery driver whether you get a good or sucky service. GB deliveries normally arrive 2-3 weeks after ordering using UK express...
13/01/17 07:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
LiamD Offline

Likes Given: 24
Sex:
RE: GearBest UK Shipping
I get everything delivered to work. I know for some this may not be possible, but you may find that drivers are less blasé with commercial deliveries, and of course, there's usually someone around to sign. Not used GB, but FT have never failed. I pay the 52c or whatever for tracked. Just need to be realistic about how long you can wait for your stuff. Smiling

13/01/17 08:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)