Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Genesis Titanium Hydra
snapshooter Offline

Likes Given: 6
Sex: Male
Genesis Titanium Hydra
I just bought a second hand Hydra Big Grin It is supposed to be shipped tomorrow!
Any who got some experience with the Hydra ? Not much data about it ...
But it seems to be a nice to have item ...

Cheers
Lars

Provari mini,black with blue led - Orion 2.1 - GUS telescopic - Special edition SSGGTS - Caravela - vision spinner.
Cobra, 2 x DID, Titanium Hydra, Bliss titanium atomizer ,Prive kir Fanis tank for provari.Some genesis clones.
05/12/12 04:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
butters73 Offline

Likes Given: 37
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Genesis Titanium Hydra
yes i love mine,in fact its my favorite,so if you dont get along with it,im your man! easiest atty to setup in my opinion,and vapes better than any other,for me anyway.
05/12/12 04:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
snapshooter Offline

(05/12/12 04:23 PM)butters73 Wrote:  yes i love mine,in fact its my favorite,so if you dont get along with it,im your man! easiest atty to setup in my opinion,and vapes better than any other,for me anyway.

Sounds great Big Grin

Atm i have a Cobra and 2 x DID´s.

I will keep it in mind - but think I will get along with the Hydra

Happy vaping

Lars

Provari mini,black with blue led - Orion 2.1 - GUS telescopic - Special edition SSGGTS - Caravela - vision spinner.
Cobra, 2 x DID, Titanium Hydra, Bliss titanium atomizer ,Prive kir Fanis tank for provari.Some genesis clones.
05/12/12 04:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dieseler Offline

Likes Given: 30
Sex:
(05/12/12 04:09 PM)snapshooter Wrote:  I just bought a second hand Hydra Big Grin It is supposed to be shipped tomorrow!

Cheers
Lars

Can you post link to the Hydra.
Thanks
05/12/12 05:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
snapshooter Offline

(05/12/12 05:10 PM)Dieseler Wrote:  
(05/12/12 04:09 PM)snapshooter Wrote:  I just bought a second hand Hydra Big Grin It is supposed to be shipped tomorrow!

Cheers
Lars

Can you post link to the Hydra.
Thanks

I bought it from a private person in Denmark (second hand)
You have to sign up on a list at the vapor wall forum What? atm there is only made 20 pieces

cheers
Lars

05/12/12 05:25 PM
Dieseler Offline

Sex:
Thanks Lars i registered to that forum earlier this morning Chicago time but have not heard back from the adm as of yet .
06/12/12 04:17 AM
Dieseler Offline

Sex:
Emailed admn and have not heard back anything.
07/12/12 10:54 PM
snapshooter Offline

(07/12/12 10:54 PM)Dieseler Wrote:  Emailed admn and have not heard back anything.

Same problem here - i have asked in a danish forum "eryger" about the issue, and the answer was, it can take up to weeks, before you get in Vomit

07/12/12 11:03 PM
alekosh Offline

Likes Given: 324
(07/12/12 11:03 PM)snapshooter Wrote:  
(07/12/12 10:54 PM)Dieseler Wrote:  Emailed admn and have not heard back anything.

Same problem here - i have asked in a danish forum "eryger" about the issue, and the answer was, it can take up to weeks, before you get in Vomit

It's my third week I am waiting a confirmation from admins email to activate my registration

07/12/12 11:10 PM
Beeks Offline
Raconteur and Reprobate

Likes Given: 683
From what I can gather they had some issues with the classifieds..someone got badly ripped off and I think they shut up shop for awhile with no new admissions..thankfully I got recommended

07/12/12 11:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)