Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glasgow clan gatthering
Blackhack Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 18
Sex: Undisclosed
Glasgow clan gatthering
First of all. I'd like to thank all those who attended.....The worst thing in organising a vape meet is the thought that nobody turns up....I'm glad to say that the turn out was exceptional and apart from the pub having to open the doors for a while to let the vapour out, and there being a blues band playing later in the evening "Rokus" was a fine venue.

Many thanks and much respect goes to ENJuice (at Kelvinbridge/Park road) for donating half a dozen 30ml bottles of juice for testing/giveaways and half a dozen vivi novas for the newcomers to vaping.

Also again many thanks and much respect goes to Emporium vaper (Duke street) for gifting some juice and some clearo's as giveaways......These are the kind of B+M outlets that we as vapers should be supporting.

Along with the "Official" giveaways, there was also an exchange/swap/sale kinda thing going on where there were some cracking bargains to be had (I got an nightcore i4 intelli charger for a tenner) and someone got a blackhawk as a gift, various drippers and atomisers changed hands...All in all it was a cracking event and one we must do again.....(apart from the hangover on Sunday)

Many thanks to those who attended, and for those who didn't, well you missed out....

I've got an inferiority complex
but it's not a very good one....
13/10/14 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Blackhack Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 18
Sex: Undisclosed

RE: Glasgow clan gatthering
Here's just some of the stuff that was given away....Many thanks to ENjuice and Emporium Vaper for the Freebies.

I've got an inferiority complex
but it's not a very good one....
13/10/14 12:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
watsy Offline

Likes Given: 706
Sex: Male
(13/10/14 12:31 PM)Blackhack Wrote:  Here's just some of the stuff that was given away....Many thanks to ENjuice and Emporium Vaper for the Freebies.

Great day my man well organised totally enjoyed I would say by all, even that reprobate from Alloa came. Must say thanks to his chauffeur though. Well done my man best yet even though you still ain't gave us a song. HeHe!

Happy man with what I got.
15/10/14 12:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like watsy's post:
bigcraig (15/10/14), twoeyedbob (15/10/14)
bigcraig Offline

Likes Given: 308
Lol aye ,,there was a ole git at the meet who,s diy ejuice wiz quite gid tae,,,,but he left too early and missed the sing song

axis box mod + dark horse + grumpys hooch gone nuts = Clapping
15/10/14 02:01 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bigcraig's post:
twoeyedbob (15/10/14)
watsy Offline

Likes Given: 706
(15/10/14 02:01 PM)bigcraig Wrote:  Lol aye ,,there was a ole git at the meet who,s diy ejuice wiz quite gid tae,,,,but he left too early and missed the sing song

So wiza lucky or not, the singing I mean. Fook, it took me half the night to get home, any more and I would have been in the realms of the "Whit fookin time dae ye call this " so I enjoyed my day and never had the ear bent when I got home. Anyhow,how did you find the flavours any of them good for you.

Happy man with what I got.
15/10/14 04:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bigcraig Offline

Lol ,,,,kept the singing for on the way hame way the tartan army lol
Aye im liking the number 5 ryo,,,22 drops juice nice flav to it,,,,,will get roond the rest of them wen i get a chance,,,

15/10/14 11:33 PM
sc0tty05 Offline

Likes Given: 9
Sex:
Whens the next one???
10/11/14 12:45 AM
bigcraig Offline

(10/11/14 12:45 AM)sc0tty05 Wrote:  Whens the next one???
Dunno scotty boy,,,,,jist keep an eye oot for the vapour ring signals in the sky,,,lol,,,
Or ping eddie aka blackhack a pm,,,see wot heez thinking
A vapemeet this side of xmas would be great,,,,but dunno how much intrest there would be?

11/11/14 07:53 AM
sc0tty05 Offline

Likes Given: 9
Sex:
I'd be game or even arranged for Jan now I'm rocking the sigelei and into the wonderful world of dripping
11/11/14 07:54 AM
bigcraig Offline

Good man,,,,im intae ma drippers ,aswell just aboot on them full time noo lol
Wull keep ya posted on any poss vape meets bud,,,
Saying that theres nowt stopping u putting one together lol,,,,,
Wull see

11/11/14 11:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)