Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Glasgows latest vape shop.
Blackhack Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 18
Sex: Undisclosed
Glasgows latest vape shop.
A bit of a review day...
Today I popped into the new Emporium Vapers shop in Partick Glasgow...
How vape shops have changed over the last few years, once it was just a few bottles of pre mixed juice and a whole pile of starter kits that you found in shops.
Not so nowadays, The new shop on the corner of Dumbarton Road and Peel street is state of the art.
Not only is there a full stainless steel mixing station where you can watch your juice getting mixed, and a selection of the latest vaping gear, but there's also a full coffee shop there as well.
A Cloud chasing section (near to the extractor fans if needed ) and a scattering of chairs and sofas round the shop for those who want to be comfortable while testing out the full range of liquids
John and Kevin, who man the counter are experienced vapers who are friendly and approachable for any inquiry relating to vaping .

The shop is now open for business, but John told me that there will be an official opening in a couple of weeks, So perhaps something to put in your dairies...I'll certainly be there on the day to show support to one of central Scotland's best vape vendors.

I've got an inferiority complex
but it's not a very good one....
05/09/15 02:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 4 users Like Blackhack's post:
Buzzman (05/09/15), Toadem (05/09/15), Torchythebatteryboy (17/10/15), watsy (14/09/15)
Toadem Offline

Likes Given: 76
Sex:
RE: Glasgows latest vape shop.
Ooooh, 5 minutes from me, I will need to check it out. I had been using Bean Smoking in Hyndland st for a while but found buying juices was becoming a more expensive habit that actually smoking so I havn't really been near any shops in a while.

Do they sell any DIY ingredients or is it only pre made juices?
05/09/15 03:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Buzzman Offline

Likes Given: 81
Sex: Male
(05/09/15 03:53 PM)Toadem Wrote:  Do they sell any DIY ingredients or is it only pre made juices?

I've used their Dennistoun shop and they do sell their concentrates. Best thing is you can try out the flavours before buying. Bought my first ever starter kit from them when the were still in the Forge.

05/09/15 04:08 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Buzzman's post:
Toadem (05/09/15)
Toadem Offline

Sex:
(05/09/15 04:08 PM)Buzzman Wrote:  
(05/09/15 03:53 PM)Toadem Wrote:  Do they sell any DIY ingredients or is it only pre made juices?

I've used their Dennistoun shop and they do sell their concentrates. Best thing is you can try out the flavours before buying. Bought my first ever starter kit from them when the were still in the Forge.

I will definitely need to go check them out then ty Smiling.
05/09/15 04:22 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Toadem's post:
Buzzman (05/09/15)
konky Online
Vapin Rat

Likes Given: 4,363
Sex: Other
How far is it from central.

05/09/15 04:37 PM
Buzzman Offline

Likes Given: 81
(05/09/15 04:37 PM)konky Wrote:  How far is it from central.

If you mean Central Station, best bet would be Subway from St Enoch's to Partick. Then 2 min walk.

05/09/15 04:43 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Buzzman's post:
konky (05/09/15)
Toadem Offline

Sex:
(05/09/15 04:43 PM)Buzzman Wrote:  
(05/09/15 04:37 PM)konky Wrote:  How far is it from central.

If you mean Central Station, best bet would be Subway from St Enoch's to Partick. Then 2 min walk.

Wouldnt Kelvinhall subway station be a lot closer than Partick? or is it kind of 6 and half dozen.
05/09/15 05:31 PM
BigG Offline

Likes Given: 77
(05/09/15 03:53 PM)Toadem Wrote:  .
Do they sell any DIY ingredients or is it only pre made juices?

Yep they do, nic isnt the cheapest out there but flavours are highly decent, fruit mix has been one of my favourites since i started vaping.
05/09/15 06:07 PM
Blackhack Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 18
Sex: Undisclosed

Quote:Wouldnt Kelvinhall subway station be a lot closer than Partick? or is it kind of 6 and half dozen.

No, the partick station is in one side of peel street, and the shop is just on the corner

I've got an inferiority complex
but it's not a very good one....
05/09/15 06:20 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Blackhack's post:
Buzzman (05/09/15), Toadem (05/09/15)
Toadem Offline

Sex:
(05/09/15 06:20 PM)Blackhack Wrote:  
Quote:Wouldnt Kelvinhall subway station be a lot closer than Partick? or is it kind of 6 and half dozen.

No, the partick station is in one side of peel street, and the shop is just on the corner

Cool ty, I wasnt sure which was closest.
05/09/15 06:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)