• 3 Votes - 1.67 Average
Golden.greek.co.uk/imeo split
JayLavEnts Offline
Retailer- London
Vendors

Likes Given: 470
Sex: Male
RE: Golden.greek.co.uk/imeo split
(01/11/12 12:08 PM)trog100 Wrote:  what dosnt make sense is letting a thread like this run on without some kind of explanation regarding the refund delays..

its not doing his business any good or his income which is all connected with his ability to make the refunds..

not a lot of sense in any of it.. the fact someone pops up saying they have their refund suggests he is still trying.. quite clearly there is a cash flow problem.. letting threads like this run on ignored wont help that..

trog

Agreed, must be a cash flow issue. Is he Greek?
01/11/12 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Toby | iVapour Offline
eGoer
Vendors

Likes Given: 1,204
Cam is an Aussie, but lives in the UK (FWIW).

I dun believe it will be a cash flow issue...
.. but only the man himself could confirm of course...

iVapour.co.uk - Janty UK Supplier; the original eGo.
iVapour-elixir.co.uk - Silver Bullet, mods, and spares.
The EU TPD is not a victimless crime...
01/11/12 12:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
weejohn Offline

Likes Given: 202
Last night I contacted my credit card company. Seems reasonably simple. I've to put together a letter for their disputes department detailing all emails, details of transaction, copy of his famous "news" on the website and send it all off. They then put a charge directly into his account and take money, if no money in account they put a hold on it. Either way you get your money back.

Credit card co. said to give GGUK the rest of week to pay up then go ahead. Should take about a fortnight.

Hope this helps and I wish no bad luck on the guy, goodness knows what the real story is, but By God he's done himself no favours whatsoever.

On another note, I see the pre-orders for the iatty, stealth etc is up on esmoke guru for those of you who like to live life on the wild side! LOLCool Reckon I'd rather put my money on the 500 to 1 at the 2.30pm Donchaster this afternoon!
(This post was last modified: 01/11/12 02:01 PM by weejohn. )
01/11/12 01:59 PM
dspin Offline

Likes Given: 100
Sex:
Ok everyone, I have been following this thread - and feel very badly for all those who have not received their money. I have posted here and there a few times but mainly have read what people were saying. There has been much speculating, fingerpointing. Also downright flaming from others who dont even own a GG or those have had issues with Imeo or Cam. So I wrote to Imeo and the following is an exact copy/paste of his response to what has been said here. I only removed part of f=word for the ladies here.

Anyone who wants to know more should pm Imeo on ECF - There are those who will appreciate it, there are those who will never believe it, there are those who will start putting two and two together and there will be those who jump on me. Please dont shoot the messenger. Everyone has been wanting to know whats going on or did go on so here it is.

The Words of Imeo

[Mod Edit: Sorry - this is heresay and contains potentially libellous accusations (if untrue). For that reason, I've removed it]

Ti Gryphon #94, Hydra 2 # 122, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, #17, Prometey LE #1, Achilles #1, Caravela, Poldiac #6, JGG Prototype, JGG, GGTS, GGTB, Nahual #16, DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire Mega, The Bliss,, UFS V1, Odyss, Penelope, Iatty, Nahual Prototype Genisis , Kato Hammer #536, GUS Lord #78, GUS Kiss
(This post was last modified: 01/11/12 08:46 PM by Phil A. )
01/11/12 06:59 PM
todd Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 1,623
It's never Imeos problem is it!
01/11/12 07:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
dspin Offline

Likes Given: 100
Sex:
(01/11/12 07:01 PM)todd Wrote:  It's never Imeos problem is it!

Well, if he was never sent any money - why would he ship the product or keep a business arrangement

Ti Gryphon #94, Hydra 2 # 122, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, #17, Prometey LE #1, Achilles #1, Caravela, Poldiac #6, JGG Prototype, JGG, GGTS, GGTB, Nahual #16, DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire Mega, The Bliss,, UFS V1, Odyss, Penelope, Iatty, Nahual Prototype Genisis , Kato Hammer #536, GUS Lord #78, GUS Kiss
01/11/12 07:11 PM
Mev Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 135
(01/11/12 07:11 PM)dspin Wrote:  
(01/11/12 07:01 PM)todd Wrote:  It's never Imeos problem is it!

Well, if he was never sent any money - why would he ship the product or keep a business arrangement
aren't you just speculating there that the split between them was because cam didn't send him money.
TBH m8, your posts shines no light on things other than Imeo wanting to wash his hands of it all.

Imeo and Cam had an arrangement with customers and they've both let them down. Exactly why is not known yet and there lies part of the problem, customers are left wondering what the hell as gone on and where is there product or money.

01/11/12 07:19 PM
Toby | iVapour Offline
eGoer
Vendors

Likes Given: 1,204
Notice that Imeo's implication that Cam "spend the money from preorders"...

I doubt anyone would know if this was true or not, even Imeo.

And as for payment to Imeo for pre-orders, whatever business financial agreement that was made and happened (or not) between the two of them, is between them only, and for them to sort out (or not).

iVapour.co.uk - Janty UK Supplier; the original eGo.
iVapour-elixir.co.uk - Silver Bullet, mods, and spares.
The EU TPD is not a victimless crime...
01/11/12 07:24 PM
martinc Offline

Likes Given: 3
Sex: Undisclosed
Oh crap Smiling

01/11/12 08:17 PM
todd Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 1,623
Totally agree with Toby at the end of the day, what ever cluster frak happened between the 2 of them has affected Cams business and unless you are blinded by the GG patter, GG business as well.

Imeo, never put any money his way again for his attitude on ECF and constantly dismissing our concerns (the customers) and wondering what the big deal was!

Cam, for pish poor communication.

I've PM'd and emailed countless vendors on here with some of the most annoying crap you can think of, up till now, 100% have always replied in good time and answered my question or told me to frak off Big Grin

Now that's customer service Smiling
01/11/12 08:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes todd's post:
McAldo (02/11/12)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)