Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hangsen ry4 vs Dekang ry4
sweettalkin1970 Online

Likes Given: 784
Sex: Female

Re: RE: Hangsen ry4 vs Dekang ry4
(27/11/12 07:25 PM)araz Wrote:  There were rumors around a year ago that both are actually the same company and that rumor was well accepted due to their very similar juices. Price-wise, they are almost identical. If you like HS so much, then the best is to stick to it Smiling

Your probably right but I will most likely try it anyways Smiling

By Donna

(27/11/12 07:38 PM)gooner1 Wrote:  
(27/11/12 07:19 PM)sweettalkin1970 Wrote:  The hangsen ry4 I can just vape all day long, just love it.

By Donna

(27/11/12 07:18 PM)gooner1 Wrote:  I try and try and try to like RY4..? I have just made some and i'm gonna try again to like it...Confused usually ends up down the pan though..Undecided

Note to myself: Try harder to get the whole RY4 thing...Big Grin

Ehh don't bin, send my way hahaha Smiling

By Donna

Gooner...
Did you not like hangsen ry4 ready made ?

By Donna

haha...i'll master it first Donna.....Big Grin

Practice makes perfect Wink

By Donna

(This post was last modified: 27/11/12 07:45 PM by sweettalkin1970. )
27/11/12 07:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bulletmonkey Offline

Likes Given: 60
Sex: Male
RE: Hangsen ry4 vs Dekang ry4
HC Ry4 is really nice. Hangsen ry4 has been my daily vape for months, now its just bland to me.
HC ry4 for the first few days had this gorgeous sweet taste then all of a sudden tastes exactly like my Hangsen Sad

I threw out a 50 ml DK ry4 as it tasted rank, i think it may of been a copy though as there was no DK markings on the lid.

If you do get some healthcabin ry4, Vape it straight away before the flavour changes Wink
28/11/12 12:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
FlamingKaty Offline
Bemused

Likes Given: 19,302
(27/11/12 07:25 PM)araz Wrote:  There were rumors around a year ago that both are actually the same company and that rumor was well accepted due to their very similar juices. Price-wise, they are almost identical. If you like HS so much, then the best is to stick to it Smiling

The original company was Dekang but the juice 'chef' ran off and formed Hangsen. Apparently he took his recipes with him but, for some reason, neither company managed to produce tobacco juices that matched the original formulations after the split Big Grin .

Personally I've found the standard range of Hangsen tobaccos including RY4 to be generally 'richer' and sweeter tasting than Dekang on the whole. The most recent ones such as RYHi5, Delight etc.seem to be 'drier' 'though.

28/11/12 01:12 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlamingKaty's post:
araz (28/11/12)
araz Offline

Likes Given: 130
Thanks Smiling Now I remember the whole story that has been discussed numerous times on ECF. Overall, hangsen seems to be more reliable and consistent than dekang. However, I still prefer some of the dekang flavours such as DK-tab, flue-cured, and menthol, which is more the matter of personal taste.

28/11/12 02:21 AM
Mr.T Offline

Likes Given: 18
Taste being subjective and all that.....

I find DK RY4 and HS RY4 to be quite different flavours.
...and HC RY4 different again!
28/11/12 10:26 AM
clockworks Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 87
They taste different to me, too. Of the 2, I prefer Hangsen - at least, that's what I think I prefered last time I tried them!

For quite a few months, I've been blending my own mix. Dekang RY4 juice and Hangsen RY4 flavouring, plus PG nic base and PG/VG. The flavour can vary from puff to puff. There's a lot of subtle undertones in there, and this keeps the juice interesting for me.

HCs own brand did nothing for me at all.
28/11/12 02:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sweettalkin1970 Online

Likes Given: 784

Re: Hangsen ry4 vs Dekang ry4
I will wait till someone can spare a little Dekang ry4 for me to try.
Thanks all for your input Smiling
Back to work.....

28/11/12 02:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)