Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Heathers heavenly vapes
hillsy Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
Heathers heavenly vapes
Got my package this morning from hhv, been like a kid waiting for Xmas to arrive! Arrived 2 weeks since I ordered which was fine, their site says 2-3weeks even for US orders.
After reading loads of reviews on ecf I got:
Gandalf
Shadowfax
Dragons Fire
Pirates Booty

And some small samples of
Gollum
Heavenly Tobacco
Serendipity
Crackberry

Just trying the gandalf and dragons fire, the gandalf I really like, sorta dry tobacco with a chocolate and coffee taste although that might change once they've steep for a bit.
Heavenly tobacco and the serendipity smell gorgeous, sods law I only got little bottles.
I'll try and give a more full review once I've tried them all out...
09/11/12 10:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes hillsy's post:
NexPax (10/11/12)
NexPax Offline

Likes Given: 11
Sex:
RE: Heathers heavenly vapes
At the moment I've got Heavenly Tobacco in my Spheroid, and it really is heavenly! Smiling Going to order some more right now. Smiling
10/11/12 06:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
hillsy Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:

Just been trying the heavenly tobacco and yeah it is nice, really smooth, sweet but not as sweet as I thought it might be after smelling the bottle. Thought it might be like ry4 but reminds me more of vr kentucky premium, although maybe thats because I usually vape that.
Had been trying the pirates booty earlier, it's not bad, a nice tobacco flavour but just tobacco, I don't get any of the spice in the description. I'll give it a bit to see if more flavour comes through.
So far the gandalf is the one I keep picking up, gonna try the serend next, from the smell and description it should be a stronger flavour version of gandalf.
I looked on their page earlier and it was down for maintanence, have you tried any others in their range?
10/11/12 09:04 PM
jaxter Offline

Likes Given: 62
Sex: Undisclosed
I've been vaping some of the heathers mixes for about 3 weeks now found that I liked all of them none were yucky but in particular I liked Huntsman and Gandalf I also liked her oompah juice like a chocolate frappe.

Way too much!!
11/11/12 02:26 AM
NexPax Offline

Likes Given: 11
Sex:
So far I've tried the Heavenly Tobacco, Blueberry Muffin, Vanilla Dream, Gandalf and Tuscan Cocoa.

I've fallen in love with the Heavenly Tobacco and the Blueberry Muffin. The blueberry muffin is outstanding too, really tastes like blueberry muffin! The blueberry flavoring is the most authentic I've tried so far and there is a very nice bakery aftertaste. I didn't like Gandalf so much, it's definitely vapeable but there is some kind of sweetness in it I don't really like. Vanilla Dream is also very vapeable but not so special, Redwood Blend is nicer in my opinion. Smiling Didn't give the Tuscan Cocoa a real chance yet.

I agree with jaxter, all juices I've tried so far are vapeable, which is pretty impressive.

I'am gonna put another order in as soon as their site is back up. The ECF Fanboys recommended me Shadowfax, Dragon's Fire, Pirate's Booty and Serendipity which are all tobaccos.
11/11/12 11:05 AM
likeatrainwreck Offline

Likes Given: 996
Sex: Male
Re: Heathers heavenly vapes
Just got some 15mg and 6mg samples of Gollum and Gandalf. Really impressed. The flavours are right up my street. I don't vape PG, so the fact they will make them up as 100% VG for you is another plus point! Will definitely be ordering again.
14/12/12 06:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Vector Offline

Likes Given: 23
Poor man's Gollum recipe:
Eat ginger snaps while vaping Gandalf and you get...Gollum.

Edit:
I like to be thorough, so I bought some British ginger snaps today to test the "recipe" and discovered that the effect isn't the same. Sadly, it has to be Swedish ginger snaps...sorry.
(This post was last modified: 05/01/13 01:56 AM by Vector. )
03/01/13 08:17 PM
ilsenator Offline
Steaming.

Likes Given: 34
Took a gamble on HHV, ended up ordering 14 different juices Smiling (all 100%-ish VG, various-middling nic content)

Gonna be working my way through them for some time, but so far, hugely impressed. The tobacco based flavours are some of my favouite baccos so far - there's a similar style across most of them (partly cos I'm a unwashed, drippy tramp Wink), but each has its own interesting accent. The most noticeable quality is the well balanced 'natural' flavour - HEAVENLY ARMY tastes like Boba's Bounty, but 'like grandma used to make' (richer, 'fresher' kinda thing) and has taken over my biggest tank for the forseeable future. Love it.

Also got LEGEND (formerly Gandalf, I think) - beautiful gentle cigarry pipey bacco with a nice whack of cocoa
SLUDGE (formerly Gollum, I think) - haven't tried it yet
SERENDIPITY - that nice gentle bacco flavour again, but with more of a coffee/mocha edge
SHADOW - similar again, but a lighter, sweeter baccy. Again quite Boba's Bounty-ish.
DARK HORSE - haven't tried it yet
DRAGONS FIRE - haven't tried it yet

Also got some less tobaccoey flavs:
DEW - Lemon and lime, nice fresh citrusy juice. Reminds me of Grizwald's Citrus Spring - but again, 'like grandma used to make'.
PEPPERMINT BLAST - fresh peppermint with a touch of menthol, with a candy cane sweetness somewhere in the background. (has taken over my old Riva, as an on-hand breath freshener)
MONKEY MANGO - haven't tried it yet
JIGGY (mixed Shisha) - haven't tried it yet
BLACK & BLUE - haven't tried it yet, but smells fantastic (if you like black/blueberries)
ATOMIC GRASSHOPPER (mint choc) - haven't tried it yet
TUSCAN COCOA - haven't tried it yet

Will update as and when, more clearos in the post, so hopefully get to try em all soon Smiling
15/02/13 12:17 AM
exxon187 Offline
24AWG Microcoiler

Likes Given: 224
Thanks to ils recommending Heavenly Army as a good alternative to Bobas :-)

I also ordered some Tuscan Cocoa at the same time...its now become my ADV Big Grin
13/05/13 01:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)