Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Innokin MVP 2.0 Review (LordDavon)
LordDavon Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
Innokin MVP 2.0 Review (LordDavon)

09/09/13 01:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like LordDavon's post:
Kenneth (10/09/13), Manowar68 (10/09/13)
Fontie Offline

Likes Given: 6
Sex: Male
RE: Innokin MVP 2.0 Review (LordDavon)
Good review, I got one the other day its not as big as it seems and you soon get used to holding a box instead of a tube, first charge lasted me about a day and a half with some heavy vaping. For the money you cant go wrong
10/09/13 11:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Kibbster Offline

Likes Given: 467
Re: Innokin MVP 2.0 Review (LordDavon)
I agree, it's a stonking bit of kit.

10/09/13 12:01 PM
Manowar68 Offline

Likes Given: 39
Great as i will have one tomorrow Thumbs Up

10/09/13 03:25 PM
jaxter Online

Likes Given: 63
Sex: Undisclosed
Loving mine too just nice to carry one device and know the batteries got you covered :-)

Way too much!!
10/09/13 08:00 PM
dmtea Offline

Likes Given: 10
Got one in the post today, love it!
Tried the Innokin atty that comes with it, not impressed (but I like top end(ish) kit atty wise).
With a droided A7 on top it's spot on size wise.
Give the power button a good push in while turning it on and off and it will seat nicely - few threads out there about this.
Only negative is I find the atomizer power button a bit stiff - hoping this will ease up in time.
Too early to tell but for the price reckon this is a good buy.
10/09/13 08:07 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes dmtea's post:
Manowar68 (11/09/13)
LordDavon Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:

(10/09/13 08:07 PM)dmtea Wrote:  Got one in the post today, love it!
Tried the Innokin atty that comes with it, not impressed (but I like top end(ish) kit atty wise).
With a droided A7 on top it's spot on size wise.
Give the power button a good push in while turning it on and off and it will seat nicely - few threads out there about this.
Only negative is I find the atomizer power button a bit stiff - hoping this will ease up in time.
Too early to tell but for the price reckon this is a good buy.

It's a great little device. I can't wait to get the VTR, and see what Innokin did with that one. If this is a box style of the VV 3.0, that is going to be a box style of the SVD.

I've done the button push quite a bit on mine, and while it helped, it still has a wobble, since it still sticks out a little.

I've got another iTaste MVP 2.0 and will most likely be doing a giveaway. Since I have quite a few viewers in the UK, I don't want to exclude them on this one. Do you guys ship from the USA, and is it reasonable priced?
11/09/13 01:56 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes LordDavon's post:
Manowar68 (11/09/13)
Manowar68 Offline

Likes Given: 39
My Mvp came today and am over the moon with it,really solid device and vapes like a train HeHe!

11/09/13 04:27 PM
dmtea Offline

Likes Given: 10
(11/09/13 01:56 AM)LordDavon Wrote:  It's a great little device. I can't wait to get the VTR, and see what Innokin did with that one. If this is a box style of the VV 3.0, that is going to be a box style of the SVD.

I've done the button push quite a bit on mine, and while it helped, it still has a wobble, since it still sticks out a little.

I've got another iTaste MVP 2.0 and will most likely be doing a giveaway. Since I have quite a few viewers in the UK, I don't want to exclude them on this one. Do you guys ship from the USA, and is it reasonable priced?

Just looked up an order I made a while back for a litre of nicotine base from Nicvapes - the shipping charge using USPS Priority Mail International was 61 dollars so no it's not cheap! That said it was still cheaper overall than buying it in the UK at the time. May be better deals out there.
11/09/13 06:09 PM
GHP Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:
I just received mine today too.
Very well built, and was fully charged straight out of the box.
I just need to learn about the variable voltage and wattage now, as I find all that a bit confusing !!
Vapes really well though, with the iClear 30 it came with.
It's set at 4 volts, and 9.5 Watts at present.

12/09/13 02:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)