• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Innokin VTR Exclusive UK and European launch
tppp Offline
Vapes all the Juices
Vendors

Likes Given: 869
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Innokin VTR Exclusive UK and European launch
I thought there was like a 510 extension tube with it that let any atty at all work?

27/08/13 01:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
igottheremedy Offline
Account Closed

Likes Given: 12
Sex: Male

Any atty with a diameter of 18mm or less will work on the VTR. The height of the atty doesn't make a difference. We'll be releasing more pictures and videos later on this week.
27/08/13 08:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Squiggs Offline

Likes Given: 18
Breaker Breaker come in
27/08/13 08:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TDM Offline

Likes Given: 327
Hm undecided about this one although it feels great in the hand, has a lovely heavy weight.. not cheap i dont think, Hmm but it looks nice
27/08/13 08:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
igottheremedy Offline
Account Closed

We're also working with Innokin on an extension tube to allow attys great than 18mm diameter to be used on the VTR

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
27/08/13 09:59 PM
Baldy Offline
Presumtion is the mother of all fxxx ups

Likes Given: 1,668
So what is the difference between the iclear30 and this new iclear shown?

27/08/13 10:07 PM
Cliffy Offline
Helped organise the first vape fest

Likes Given: 1,542
(27/08/13 09:59 PM)igottheremedy Wrote:  We're also working with Innokin on an extension tube to allow attys great than 18mm diameter to be used on the VTR

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

The first pic is that the extension to fit larger dia tanks ? If so it looks stupidly large imo . I like the mod but that looks so bad ,lets hope i have i have something to fit withought that lol .
I will get one when freely available but will not jump on the band wagon to quick ,lets see how it performs first .
I threaded about the VTR about a month ago and said how much i liked it,glad to see its getting closer to release.

"The money saved don't mean a thing,its the cigs not smoked, thats what impresses me " .
(This post was last modified: 27/08/13 11:18 PM by Cliffy. )
27/08/13 11:16 PM
igottheremedy Offline
Account Closed

I would personally just use a tank that fits the VTR, the 510 extension is being developed if you have a larger atty that you want to try on the device.
28/08/13 02:42 PM
Baldy Offline
Presumtion is the mother of all fxxx ups

Likes Given: 1,668
Why oh why, do companies make a mod with fantastic features, uniqueness, make it heavy enough to kill someone with, and yet they forget to make it easy to hold MadMad
I have oily hands and when I held the mod at Vapefest the sheer weight of the mod was causing it to slip from my hand(not small hands either)!
I want to buy one, I really do, but I won't due to the fact that I do not want to drop £90's worth of slippery shininess and ruin it Confused
Maybe Inokin will address the finish at some stage and make it less slippery/shiny What?
Not everybody wants a shiny, slippery, mod you know Thumbs Up
Just a thought Facepalm

(28/08/13 02:42 PM)igottheremedy Wrote:  I would personally just use a tank that fits the VTR, the 510 extension is being developed if you have a larger atty that you want to try on the device.

So what are the details on the new iclear for it then pls? how does it differ from the current iclear30? Thanks Smiling

(This post was last modified: 28/08/13 03:01 PM by Baldy. )
28/08/13 03:00 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Baldy's post:
shane_uk (30/09/13)
igottheremedy Offline
Account Closed

Hi Everyone

The VTR is here, pre-orders due to be shipped out tomorrow, normal orders will go out on Wednesday. Limited stock so order yours now!

http://www.ukecigstore.com/Innokin-iTaste-VTR-Exclusive
30/09/13 08:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)