Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Intermediate Kit Purchase help
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 191
Sex: Male
RE: Intermediate Kit Purchase help
(13/01/17 05:02 AM)Vaper Meldrew Wrote:  I didn't have much luck with the ECR's. First one I tried was shorted so I recoiled it and ended up with 1.4ohm which was useless with so much airflow. Second one reads 1.11ohms, I've used it a bit and rewicked a couple of times but much more than 15 watts starts to taste slightly burnt and at such low wattage the ramp-up is just annoying. Really needs a positive pin with less airflow.
MDC- have you tried the 0.75 ECML coils yet? They still look like huge airflow from the pics.

Just got them, not had a chance to try them, but it doesn't look good. Big air flow, vertical cotton coil filling all available space.
Yesterday 01:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Vaper Meldrew Offline

Likes Given: 3
Sex:
Well that's a bit of a bugger! I was wondering if the positive pin from a triton 1.8ohm coil would work to cut down the airflow?Undecided
Yesterday 03:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 191
Sex: Male
(Yesterday 03:57 PM)Vaper Meldrew Wrote:  Well that's a bit of a bugger! I was wondering if the positive pin from a triton 1.8ohm coil would work to cut down the airflow?Undecided

Not got a Triton, but the pin/bung on the ECML look a lot bigger than the Nautilus pin/bung.
Yesterday 07:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)