Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Intermediate Kit Purchase help
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 192
Sex: Male
RE: Intermediate Kit Purchase help
(13/01/17 05:02 AM)Vaper Meldrew Wrote:  I didn't have much luck with the ECR's. First one I tried was shorted so I recoiled it and ended up with 1.4ohm which was useless with so much airflow. Second one reads 1.11ohms, I've used it a bit and rewicked a couple of times but much more than 15 watts starts to taste slightly burnt and at such low wattage the ramp-up is just annoying. Really needs a positive pin with less airflow.
MDC- have you tried the 0.75 ECML coils yet? They still look like huge airflow from the pics.

Just got them, not had a chance to try them, but it doesn't look good. Big air flow, vertical cotton coil filling all available space.
18/01/17 01:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Vaper Meldrew Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex:
Well that's a bit of a bugger! I was wondering if the positive pin from a triton 1.8ohm coil would work to cut down the airflow?Undecided
18/01/17 03:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 192
Sex: Male
(18/01/17 03:57 PM)Vaper Meldrew Wrote:  Well that's a bit of a bugger! I was wondering if the positive pin from a triton 1.8ohm coil would work to cut down the airflow?Undecided

Not got a Triton, but the pin/bung on the ECML look a lot bigger than the Nautilus pin/bung.
18/01/17 07:05 PM
Vaper Meldrew Offline

Sex:
(18/01/17 07:05 PM)MDC Wrote:  
(18/01/17 03:57 PM)Vaper Meldrew Wrote:  Well that's a bit of a bugger! I was wondering if the positive pin from a triton 1.8ohm coil would work to cut down the airflow?Undecided

Not got a Triton, but the pin/bung on the ECML look a lot bigger than the Nautilus pin/bung.

I mean the full size triton, not the mini. I don't have one either but I just remembered I bought a Triton rba kit some time ago but never opened it. I've tried the pin in an old ECR coil and it fits and fires the coil ok. Not sure how restricted the airflow will be but I'll try it out later.
─░mage
Yesterday 06:57 PM
mellow yellow Offline

Likes Given: 6
Sex:

Had a couple of nights with the cleito and I think I prefer the melo 3, much fuller flavour and less wattage required with the melo, shame really.... Might be a duff coil on the cleito, I'll persevere with it though.
Yesterday 08:17 PM
Vaper Meldrew Offline

Sex:
I still really like the melo3 mini. I've been using it on and off for about 9 months now and I still can't decide which coils I like best, and I've tried most of them. I think possibly the Vaporesso Ceramic cCELL 0.9 in the melo has given me the best vape, and lasted for months. (But I don't think ceramic coils are too popular anymore so I'll keep quiet Worriedsmiley )
Today 05:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)