Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kanga tank on Ego Spinner 1300 mAh
chelle03 Offline

Likes Given: 5
Sex: Female
Kanga tank on Ego Spinner 1300 mAh
Should it make a difference the way i hold? I have noticed this tank bubbles alot and depending on the way i tilt it affects this do people have a preference to holding it horizontal or vertical ?
I am tempted to get the Evod as after trying this it did not matter how you held it , it never bubbles !!

10/08/13 06:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
jSquared Online

Likes Given: 393
Sex: Male
RE: Kanga tank on Ego Spinner 1300 mAh
You're talking about the Protank right?

It's just the e-liquid moving across the wick as you tilt it - causing it to draw more liquid into the coil. The EVODs do it too, it's just not as easy to see. Shouldn't make any difference to the way it vapes, though.

If you're getting a bubbly or gurgly draw, however, you might want to make sure you've got the head screwed nice and tight into the base and that the base itself is snugged up properly onto the tank. You can actually use the base as a juice control - if you feel that the Protank isn't keeping up, just back the base off like an eighth of a turn until you see air bubbles and then tighten it back up. The first draw after doing that should be flavour city!

JJ
(This post was last modified: 10/08/13 09:17 PM by jSquared. )
10/08/13 07:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
obijon Offline

Likes Given: 32
(10/08/13 07:05 PM)jSquared Wrote:  You're talking about the Protank right?

It's just the e-liquid moving across the wick as you tilt it - causing it to draw more liquid into the coil. The EVODs do it too, it's just not as easy to see. Shouldn't make any difference to the way it vapes, though.

If you're getting a bubbly or gurgly draw, however, you might want to make sure you've got the head screwed nice and tight into the base and that the base itself is snugged up properly onto the tank. You can actually use the base as a juice control - if you feel that the Protank isn't keeping up, just back the base off like an eigth of a turn until you see air bubbles and then tighten it back up. The first draw after doing that should be flavour city!

JJ
Good one man, going to give that a go, as the same happens to me from time to time Smiling
10/08/13 08:28 PM
reddevil63 Offline

Likes Given: 75
(10/08/13 07:05 PM)jSquared Wrote:  You're talking about the Protank right?

If you're getting a bubbly or gurgly draw, however, you might want to make sure you've got the head screwed nice and tight into the base and that the base itself is snugged up properly onto the tank. You can actually use the base as a juice control - if you feel that the Protank isn't keeping up, just back the base off like an eigth of a turn until you see air bubbles and then tighten it back up. The first draw after doing that should be flavour city!

JJ

Must give that juice control method a go on my mini Protank.

10/08/13 09:08 PM
jSquared Online

Likes Given: 393
(10/08/13 09:08 PM)reddevil63 Wrote:  Must give that juice control method a go on my mini Protank.

Just make sure you don't unscrew it too much! Or forget to tighten it back up!

"Flavour City" could become "Leak City" real quick otherwise! Wink

JJ
10/08/13 09:15 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jSquared's post:
CaNsA (10/08/13)
reddevil63 Offline

Likes Given: 75
(10/08/13 09:15 PM)jSquared Wrote:  
(10/08/13 09:08 PM)reddevil63 Wrote:  Must give that juice control method a go on my mini Protank.

Just make sure you don't unscrew it too much! Or forget to tighten it back up!

"Flavour City" could become "Leak City" real quick otherwise! Wink

JJ

Message received loud and clear Smiling

10/08/13 09:27 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes reddevil63's post:
jSquared (10/08/13)
slox Offline

Likes Given: 9
my kanger t3 tank gurgles a lot would it be the same issue?

11/08/13 10:52 AM
chelle03 Offline

Likes Given: 5
Sex: Female

its the T3 also having a few leakage problems i,m pretty new to all this , unscrewed it slightly then tightened just enough and that seems to have worked for now .....thanks for replies

11/08/13 10:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)