Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kanger Pro Tank Rebuild help
jaxter Offline

Likes Given: 67
Sex: Undisclosed
Hi all i got my Pro tank last week and vaped Bobas in it on the supplied head I found it a decent enough vape i think the head read 2ohms.
Anyway i decided to have a go at rebuilding but im not having much success firstly i think im getting a short on most of my attempts the 2 times i have been successful it started vaping fine then a third way through the tank started gurgling.
So my second attempt and the draw was very tight and flavour lacking, first time i used 3mm wick .020 khantal and the second time 3 strands of 1mm wick with the same 0.20 khantal wrapped around all 3 coils, any help tips would be greatly appreciated.
08/05/13 01:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Whistler Offline
Gah!

Likes Given: 137
Sex: Male
On the second attempt the coil might be too tight around the wick. When I do mine I use 3mm silica, use a pin for support and wrap 4/5 turns, comes in about 1.4. Twist the legs too so they don't get too hot and burn the bung. Try a small piece of wick on top to combat the gurgling
08/05/13 02:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Likes Given: 2,126
RE: Kanger Pro Tank Rebuild help
Robby on AAEC has posted an excellent pictorial on how to Rebuild the ProTank Wink

08/05/13 02:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Whistler Offline
Gah!

Likes Given: 137
Guess I might as well delete all the photos igot ready for mine lol
08/05/13 03:11 PM
jaxter Offline

Likes Given: 67
Sex: Undisclosed

RE: Kanger Pro Tank Rebuild help
Cheers fellas ill have a look, straight after my post I emptied the juice from the tank and went for it again.
I used a piece of 3mm wick along with a strand of 1mm wick atop coils coming in at 2ohms and it seems to be vaping nicely with some redwood blend in there.

Way too much!!
08/05/13 03:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)