Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kanger Pro Tank
nagrom Offline

Likes Given: 625
Sex: Male
RE: Kanger Pro Tank
Same here, two protanks and never had a problem with them leaking or gurgling with either the stock heads or after recoiling. Great value for money. I prefer the flavour from the vapeonly bcc's, but they only come in plastic unfortunately and can be a touch leaky.
29/04/13 06:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
whit77 Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 1,166
Sex: Undisclosed
Re: Kanger Pro Tank
Well I was lucky enough to get a protank from one of the first batches to enter the uk, its in to its 4th week and its been flawless, only real gurgling I've had is when its almost empty, yes the stock heads are quite rubbish and if you can rebuild your own, its worth doing imo Smiling
29/04/13 08:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
FishFish Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
Is it just me, or does the chrome on the mouth piece wear down very fast on these? Two have hasted me two days each before I see bare metal... Am I just note being careful?
30/04/13 06:54 PM
whit77 Offline
Banned

Re: RE: Kanger Pro Tank
(30/04/13 06:54 PM)FishFish Wrote:  Is it just me, or does the chrome on the mouth piece wear down very fast on these? Two have hasted me two days each before I see bare metal... Am I just note being careful?

Doesn't sound right bud, have you contacted the vendor Smiling
30/04/13 07:26 PM
triballofts Offline
my boy dave

Likes Given: 305
ive had mine ages as well and never had any problems once you recoil the heads they are great mine even uses all the juice no floods of leaks at all or gurgles defo worth the money i did post about recoiling these ages ago the stock wicks and coils are crap but when done totaly different

never rush you only get 2 things in life from rushing heartattacks and babies
30/04/13 08:50 PM
whit77 Offline
Banned

Re: RE: Kanger Pro Tank
(30/04/13 08:50 PM)triballofts Wrote:  ive had mine ages as well and never had any problems once you recoil the heads they are great mine even uses all the juice no floods of leaks at all or gurgles defo worth the money i did post about recoiling these ages ago the stock wicks and coils are crap but when done totaly different

Yeah that's all well and good Big Grin won't fix his chrome plating though Roll Eyes
30/04/13 08:59 PM
djsvapour Offline

Likes Given: 295
Sex:
Does anyone know why it gets all unpredictable on low juice? I'm sat here and getting grief. I would top it up, only I need to make some more citrus juice.
30/04/13 09:18 PM
kevdsn Offline

Likes Given: 102
There is a theory that as the juice gets low and the air gap at the top gets greater, that air is warmed by the atty and expands more, forcing liquid into the atty chamber which in turn causes the gurgling and flooding that some folks report. The smaller the air gap the less expansion.

It is only a theory I read somewhere but it sort of makes sense.

Mods: Throathit twin 18650 VV, Evic 1.2 + bod telescope tubes, Lavatube
Awaiting: Magnetic Mods Windrose 18650 + 18350
Attys: Cyclon V2, Aga-t2+, SMOK RSST

01/05/13 12:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Allmad Offline
New Old Vaper

Likes Given: 115
The only thing I've noticed, it goes through the juice fast.....or is it just me vaping more Undecided

Vamo V2 - Wooliston Magneto
Rose - Protank - AGA T2 - V-Core 2
Ego's - Lost in den, never to be seen again
01/05/13 06:33 AM
triballofts Offline
my boy dave

Likes Given: 305
(30/04/13 08:59 PM)whit77 Wrote:  
(30/04/13 08:50 PM)triballofts Wrote:  ive had mine ages as well and never had any problems once you recoil the heads they are great mine even uses all the juice no floods of leaks at all or gurgles defo worth the money i did post about recoiling these ages ago the stock wicks and coils are crap but when done totaly different

Yeah that's all well and good Big Grin won't fix his chrome plating though Roll Eyes

thats no different than the novas and loads of people use them and never mension the chrome plating on them or any other clearo like the evods that i also use and loads of people swear bye

never rush you only get 2 things in life from rushing heartattacks and babies
(This post was last modified: 01/05/13 01:32 PM by triballofts. )
01/05/13 09:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)