Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kanger protank mini
sonicfishcake Offline

Likes Given: 91
Sex: Male
RE: Kanger protank mini
Definitely wanting the 510 version, looks nice and neat but I can see the ego version unscrewing at the wrong thread on my zmax and pissing juice everywhere!

The full size one I'm currently using looks like a bit of a monster on it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
13/07/13 06:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
xtc263 Offline

Likes Given: 13
Sex: Female
Looks the part alright. Have to get one!!

Mini provari, smoktech sid, itaste v3 vv, iclear16 and 30, protank 1,2 and mini, davide standard and mini[/font], vivi novas, cartos, x8, puritank and Russian 91% on order

13/07/13 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bluenose63 Offline

Likes Given: 336
Sex: Undisclosed
Probably a stupid question as I am a cartomiser person and my wife wants to try the mini on her ego battery instead of the CE8's which are starting to disappoint her with there performance of late, are the heating coils on these Kayfun tanks built as a straightforward disposable or is there a cleaning or dry burning technique as with some of the earlier cartomisers, that can extend the life of the heating coils iyswim? and how many tankfuls do the heating coils tend to last before they need changing in there experience

Thanks

(This post was last modified: 14/07/13 08:21 PM by bluenose63. )
14/07/13 04:42 PM
Noddy Offline

Likes Given: 41
Got mine yesterday morning, filled up and had a few tokes ... Work very well with a firmer draw than the original also the black band is actually metal it looks great on a silver ego unfortunately mine fell out my pocket on the train so I only owned it for about an hour!
14/07/13 05:08 PM
bobby stagg Offline

Likes Given: 3
Sex: Male
vapeescape have them coming soon, for uk people
14/07/13 08:00 PM
bluenose63 Offline

(14/07/13 04:42 PM)bluenose63 Wrote:  Probably a stupid question as I am a cartomiser person and my wife wants to try the mini on her ego battery instead of the CE8's which are starting to disappoint her with there performance of late, are the heating coils on these Kayfun tanks built as a straightforward disposable or is there a cleaning or dry burning technique as with some of the earlier cartomisers, that can extend the life of the heating coils iyswim? and how many tankfuls do the heating coils tend to last before they need changing in there experience

Thanks

Sorry more questions, hopefully get some answers? Is it best to fill them with ejuice via needle as per this diagram as well or will a normal 50 ml bottle with dropper be able to be used?

(This post was last modified: 15/07/13 07:03 AM by bluenose63. )
15/07/13 07:01 AM
whit77 Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 1,166

Re: RE: Kanger protank mini
(15/07/13 07:01 AM)bluenose63 Wrote:  
(14/07/13 04:42 PM)bluenose63 Wrote:  Probably a stupid question as I am a cartomiser person and my wife wants to try the mini on her ego battery instead of the CE8's which are starting to disappoint her with there performance of late, are the heating coils on these Kayfun tanks built as a straightforward disposable or is there a cleaning or dry burning technique as with some of the earlier cartomisers, that can extend the life of the heating coils iyswim? and how many tankfuls do the heating coils tend to last before they need changing in there experience

Thanks

Sorry more questions, hopefully get some answers? Is it best to fill them with ejuice via needle as per this diagram as well or will a normal 50 ml bottle with dropper be able to be used?

Aslong as you don't put juice down the center tube Wink and you can buy replacement heads for a couple of quid or if you want you can rebuild them yourself
(This post was last modified: 15/07/13 08:38 AM by whit77. )
15/07/13 08:36 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes whit77's post:
bluenose63 (18/07/13)
xtc263 Offline

Likes Given: 13
Sex: Female
Gonna order one next wk. Hope its good

Mini provari, smoktech sid, itaste v3 vv, iclear16 and 30, protank 1,2 and mini, davide standard and mini[/font], vivi novas, cartos, x8, puritank and Russian 91% on order

18/07/13 03:43 PM
bluenose63 Offline

Wife's one arrived today, I have tried it out and my initial impression, it looks really good on the ego battery, no leaks, and produces a good vape although it is more an airy than a tight draw. (can see myself getting one for when I am out and about as I like a few tank cracking liquids). Definitely need a needle dropper bottle to get liquid in between tube and tank, and just a short squirt as it fills up fast due to its small capacity. My wife has been using Ce8's for a few months now, the wick/tubes lasted about 2-3 weeks, before they needed replacing, so if these last as long and with replacements costing about the same, the overall build quality and how it looks on an ego or ego type battery the Kanger should make it worth the £5 extra imho

(This post was last modified: 18/07/13 04:07 PM by bluenose63. )
18/07/13 03:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)