Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kato's Hammer
doormatt Offline

Likes Given: 47
Sex: Male
Kato's Hammer
Just an heads up guys and girls the hammer can be ordered from here http://www.prophetvapor.com

you can choose twoo ways .

1. Pay first or

2. after getting Notice about prepared to Ship
from Prophetvapor

so. if u use No.1 way , you use paypal directly on Prophetvapor

if u use No.2 way , when Pay pal's payment screen pops up , you close the screen

1-> already paid

2-> Ready to pay

two parts are devided

so , u can order , successfully

Hope it helps some of you guys Smiling
27/09/13 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Paul Offline

Likes Given: 536
RE: Kato's Hammer
Thanks for this Smiling ordered one using No 2 option ?
Is that OK and do you know timescales ?

Mods- Provari Mini x 2 , ELA
Attys- Loki Tank,Privadero Tank, Naturvapes mini/midi Tank
27/09/13 12:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
doormatt Offline

(27/09/13 12:01 PM)Paul Wrote:  Thanks for this Smiling ordered one using No 2 option ?

I just want to add that i am nothing to do with the site, i was just wanting to help you guys out Smiling I was hunting these for months then on the same day as the site opened i bought another mod taking my budget so i wasn't able to order the hammer Sad

When i talked to kato he told me if you order, the process would take 30 to 40 days but i would not be surprised if it runs over because there in demand

For peeps that live in Canada and the USA sorry you will be out of luck Smiling
27/09/13 12:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes doormatt's post:
Paul (27/09/13)
Paul Offline

Likes Given: 536
(27/09/13 12:16 PM)doormatt Wrote:  
(27/09/13 12:01 PM)Paul Wrote:  Thanks for this Smiling ordered one using No 2 option ?

I just want to add that i am nothing to do with the site, i was just wanting to help you guys out Smiling I was hunting these for months then on the same day as the site opened i bought another mod taking my budget so i wasn't able to order the hammer Sad

When i talked to kato he told me if you order, the process would take 30 to 40 days but i would not be surprised if it runs over because there in demand

Great information thanks a lot for thatClapping
Got an email confirmation of the order Dance so its just a waiting game now lolWaiting

Mods- Provari Mini x 2 , ELA
Attys- Loki Tank,Privadero Tank, Naturvapes mini/midi Tank
27/09/13 12:23 PM
doormatt Offline

(27/09/13 12:23 PM)Paul Wrote:  
(27/09/13 12:16 PM)doormatt Wrote:  

Great information thanks a lot for thatClapping
Got an email confirmation of the order Dance so its just a waiting game now lolWaiting

Congratulations buddy I'm jumping with you Jump for Joy lol
(This post was last modified: 27/09/13 12:31 PM by doormatt. )
27/09/13 12:30 PM
Rado Offline

Likes Given: 9
Sex: Undisclosed
Jeez
Its a million dollars,which is not too bad in poundsSmilingSmiling
Ill wait for the hcigar clone
19/11/13 09:12 AM
Kit Offline
Registered Addict

Likes Given: 210
+1 on the hcigar clone.
19/11/13 09:14 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kit's post:
Noddy (19/11/13)
Sh1no8i Online
Vape Victim

Likes Given: 701
I've just tried to register but email address ending .co.uk does not accept.. tried it many times, double, triple checked.. changed ending to .com and worked but that's not correct lol

Anyone have the same issue?

4Nine, Paps Lux, Rocket, In'Ax, Sat22, Hana, MicroStick, Chimera, Shadow, Origen, ZNA, Challenger, Sat Mini, RR MicroMod, Spheroid, Aqua, Super T Precise, ELA, In'Ax Mk2, HF Nano, HF UFO, MCR, Immo RDA, Nahualon

Incoming: Sat22
19/11/13 09:45 AM
Rado Offline

Likes Given: 9
Sex: Undisclosed
Why does one remove my hammer comment?

[Mod Edit: Link to named clone removed, please make yourself aware of the forum rules Smiling]
(This post was last modified: 27/11/13 06:14 AM by Coops. )
27/11/13 01:32 AM
Sylvie Online

Likes Given: 1,042
Sex: Female
(27/11/13 01:32 AM)Rado Wrote:  Why does one remove my hammer comment?

From the forum rules
Quote:21. "Clones". The following rules apply to "clone" or mass produced copies of a specific device

UKV management understand that copying of devices is inevitable, and don't wont to deny members information about such things. But the practice of certain companies producing copies of another company's product and effectively "passing it off" - often as a cheap alternative - is an activity which in most areas would result in legal action. Sadly, most small ecig makers cannot afford such action, and also the copying companies often operate in countries where copyright and intellectual property rights are less well respected. We feel that small companies deserve respect for their work and would like to see this sort of practice end. We can never achieve this, but the rules below are our attempt to help.

These rules refer to "named clones" - a named clone is a device which is essentially a copy of another device and which is being advertised using the same name, a similar name designed to link it in the mind of any reasonable person with the existing device, or which refers to the existing device in such a way as to imply it is essentially identical to that device.

Discussion of named clones by ordinary UKV members is NOT banned.

a) Members will not make posts which are designed to promote "named clone" devices by providing information on or linking to their sellers
b) vendors must not, under any circumstances advertise any device as a clone/copy of an existing device and must not advertise items that are sold as a named clone of an existing item at all on UK Vapers

Any vendor breaking this rule risks sanctions (including, but not limited to, suspensions, bans and removal of vendor status)

Your post clearly breaks the part I have marked as bold text.
27/11/13 01:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)