Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kayfun 3.1 vs Kayfun Lite?
Plugwash Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:
Kayfun 3.1 vs Kayfun Lite?
Just interested to know what benefit the 3.1 has over the Lite?

Already know about the air flow control and extra capacity, neither interest me so what else to make me spend my hard earned?

(I have a KFL and love it and am trying to justify why I need a 3.1Scratch Head)

Cheers

Mike
04/10/13 12:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Wonko Offline

Likes Given: 1,980
Sex: Male
RE: Kayfun 3.1 vs Kayfun Lite?
What extra capacity?
Airflow can make a big difference, however if you can setup the kfl to vape the way you like it a 3.1 will be no better, if you cant then the airflow adjustment on the 3.1 will improve things.
I really wanted to like the kfl as IMO the valve on the 3.1 will go at some point, it's inevitable, so is a major weakness that the kfl doesnt have. Unfortunately couldnt get it to vape the same way as my 3.1 no matter what I did, so it went.

The adjustable centre pin can be useful in some setups, and if your mad enough to buy a semovar then the 3.1 can be used in hybrid mode, the kfll cant.

edit...so maybe in the market for a kf 3.0 at some point Smiling
(This post was last modified: 04/10/13 12:46 AM by Wonko. )
04/10/13 12:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Kit Offline
Registered Addict

Likes Given: 213
(04/10/13 12:20 AM)Plugwash Wrote:  Just interested to know what benefit the 3.1 has over the Lite?

Already know about the air flow control and extra capacity, neither interest me so what else to make me spend my hard earned?

(I have a KFL and love it and am trying to justify why I need a 3.1Scratch Head)

Cheers

Mike

Dont do just get another KFL Cool
04/10/13 12:25 AM
LeeM Offline
Addict
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 42
capacity is the same with the 2, filling method is better (imo) with the lite than the 3.1and the lite is shorter. dont really see an advantage of the 3.1 tbh especially as you can tighten the draw of the lite with a little bit of mesh

04/10/13 12:45 AM
wildflowerII Offline

Likes Given: 4
I only have a 3.1 so naturally I feel it's much the better device. Why? Because it's almost twice the price and twice the size and as we all know biggest is best. Actually many of those in the know (of which I'm not one) appear to prefer the Taifun GT. But not wishing to put too many cats amongst the pigeons I would say that I've never (touch wood) had a problem with the filling valve of the 3.1, so if you can't be arsed using a screwdriver every time you wish to fill her up and fancy spending an extra 50 quid for the privilege I'd go for it!
(This post was last modified: 04/10/13 01:06 AM by wildflowerII. )
04/10/13 01:03 AM
Plugwash Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:

Thanks guys, mind made up, just ordered another KFL!
04/10/13 12:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)