Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kayfun Lite Plus
mympr02 Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex: Male
RE: Kayfun Lite Plus
Got mine today and am loving it after some shaky start coiling attempts. Settled on the S wick with 2mm eckowool and 3-4 wraps of 32 kanthal. It looks very nice on the drawtube that I also got today.
13/11/13 10:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
scoobied77 Offline

Likes Given: 8
Got mine coming tomorrow and looking forward to it.

Will be my first Kayfun too.

Mods : Innokin SVD | Nemesis Shined
Atomisers : iClear 30 | RSST | Kayfun Lite+
13/11/13 11:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Stupe Offline

Likes Given: 48
Sex: Undisclosed
(13/11/13 11:55 PM)scoobied77 Wrote:  Got mine coming tomorrow and looking forward to it.

You won't be disapointed.

None of my other atties have had a look in since mine landed a few days ago. Thumbs Up

14/11/13 11:35 AM
LeeM Offline
Addict
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 37
(14/11/13 11:35 AM)Stupe Wrote:  
(13/11/13 11:55 PM)scoobied77 Wrote:  Got mine coming tomorrow and looking forward to it.

None of my other atties have had a look in since mine landed a few days ago. Thumbs Up

when my first kfl arrived i sold everything else and bought another
14/11/13 11:39 AM
Kenneth Offline

Likes Given: 1,844
I've given in and ordered my first kayfun, a lite plus. Looking forward to seeing if the reality matches the hype. If so it's great that there is an original high quality and high performing atomizer that is actually available.
14/11/13 01:03 PM
Mimsy Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 124
I have no idea why I am considering getting one of these as my third backup atty when I like the airy draw of the KFL and have already fitted my own o-ring to the fill screw.

Damn you SM chaps for putting out good products!
14/11/13 01:21 PM
A1 Vaper Offline

Likes Given: 226
Sex: Undisclosed
(13/11/13 09:41 PM)LeeM Wrote:  I'll let you know, I've got one on the way to try.

Be interested to see how it compares........yes do...Thanks! Thumbs Up
14/11/13 01:41 PM
Mike123 Offline

Likes Given: 88
Ordered a KFL plus myself from intaste.de last night. I have 2 KFL's already and was after a third, but opted to try the plus even though I like the draw on the older one.
1 KFL+....1 spare plastic tank.... 1 set of spare insulators for £81 ish delivered. Not bad at all
Of course, that's as well as the plastic and metal tanks that come with it.

(This post was last modified: 14/11/13 02:55 PM by Mike123. )
14/11/13 02:12 PM
zigackly Offline
You're ferpectly right

Likes Given: 1,514
I very nearly got myself a plus, but went for a second hand 3.1 ES for a lower price, delivered, and am very glad I did. I'd be interested to hear from anyone with both whether the plus improves on it. From what I understand they can leak from the fill screw, but I find filling the 3.1 from a luer bottle very easy and have had no issues with leaking whatsoever yet.

Provari Mini & Kayfun, Paps with Diver & Scuba, Atomic RDA, cheap mechs & BT804s
(This post was last modified: 14/11/13 07:14 PM by zigackly. )
14/11/13 07:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
scoobied77 Offline

Likes Given: 8
(14/11/13 11:35 AM)Stupe Wrote:  

Well have to agree with you there. Before I was using RSST atomizers (and they are good) but the Kayfun Lite + is now my favourite.

Took me a few goes to get it right and it was really starting to piss me off to the point I was thinking about sending it back! But I was not going to let it beat me. I think the main thing was I had my airhole too airy (nearly on max setting) and it was not tasting good. After doing numerous builds I thought about changing the airflow and made it a little tighter and bingo, there she is! Also double checking the coils were glowing up and spaced evenly (something I should of paid more attention too in the first place). Dance

Currently got a 1.1ohm kanthal A1 coil on there with a couple of threads of 2mm silica (got some 3mm coming) working a treat using Todd's method. Not sure if I even need to bother with sub ohm coils with this device.

Lovely flavour, no dry hits, warmer vape and just really nice to use all round.

Looks good on my shinned Nemesis as well, just need to shine it up to compliment it at some point when I can be bothered.

Pleased I waited it out for the plus version.

Smiling

Mods : Innokin SVD | Nemesis Shined
Atomisers : iClear 30 | RSST | Kayfun Lite+
(This post was last modified: 15/11/13 02:31 PM by scoobied77. )
15/11/13 02:05 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes scoobied77's post:
Stupe (15/11/13)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)