Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liquita e-liquid
andyroo Offline

Likes Given: 27
Sex: Male
Liquita e-liquid
Anyone tried it/heard of it? They've got it the local 'pound shop' 10mls for 2 quid or 30 for a fiver.

Wondering whether it'd be worth a shot?

Cheers
18/08/13 02:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Barnacle Joe Offline

Likes Given: 1
RE: Liquita e-liquid
At two quid, you almost have to give it a try. But if it is that cheap in a cheap shop... I would be less worried about the taste and TH and vapour--more worried it was made on the cheap and contaminated in the process. Maybe using industrial grade PG instead of pharmaceutical grade PG, or something that simple.

Of you want to vape cheaply, I would just order dekang liquid straight from China. Say what you will about it, but the masses have been vaping it for years with no ill effects. Or mix your own. I wouldn't vape unknown pound shop stuff regularly or an surging except an emergency stop gap measure.
18/08/13 02:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Moto Offline

Sex: Undisclosed
(18/08/13 02:31 PM)Barnacle Joe Wrote:  At two quid, you almost have to give it a try. But if it is that cheap in a cheap shop... I would be less worried about the taste and TH and vapour--more worried it was made on the cheap and contaminated in the process. Maybe using industrial grade PG instead of pharmaceutical grade PG, or something that simple.

Of you want to vape cheaply, I would just order dekang liquid straight from China. Say what you will about it, but the masses have been vaping it for years with no ill effects. Or mix your own. I wouldn't vape unknown pound shop stuff regularly or an surging except an emergency stop gap measure.

No apologies about resurrecting an old thread as this is the only one concerning Liquita. Liquita is or was (the website is down) made up in either Rochdale or Bolton - I forget which and is a common sight on market stalls. I bought 3 for £5 in Pound Empire in Stockport. To be honest the juice is good. Professionally packaged - under the shrink wrap it says food grade etc, batch number, expiry and the usual warnings. My wife is busy hoovering up blackberry whilst I'm using the blueberry. It will not replace my diy homemade but its good to know there is a cheap supply for emergencies - a lot cheaper than the £8 for 10ml at smokenosmoke in Stockport
18/09/13 11:17 AM
Amazing Vape Offline
vendor
Vendors

Likes Given: 434
It sounds a bit cheap at the UK's prices, even at China's. PLus Liquita (that sounds like some Russian name, btw) seems to be na imitation of Liqua. Indeeed, doesn't it? I don't know, they may as well be, mmm, maybe not great but acceptable, but I'd be suspicious - that is, without knowing anything about them, so don't take my word for granted.

18/09/13 01:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
andyroo Offline

Likes Given: 27

(18/09/13 11:17 AM)Moto Wrote:  
(18/08/13 02:31 PM)Barnacle Joe Wrote:  At two quid, you almost have to give it a try. But if it is that cheap in a cheap shop... I would be less worried about the taste and TH and vapour--more worried it was made on the cheap and contaminated in the process. Maybe using industrial grade PG instead of pharmaceutical grade PG, or something that simple.

No apologies about resurrecting an old thread as this is the only one concerning Liquita. Liquita is or was (the website is down) made up in either Rochdale or Bolton - I forget which and is a common sight on market stalls. I bought 3 for £5 in Pound Empire in Stockport. To be honest the juice is good. Professionally packaged - under the shrink wrap it says food grade etc, batch number, expiry and the usual warnings. My wife is busy hoovering up blackberry whilst I'm using the blueberry. It will not replace my diy homemade but its good to know there is a cheap supply for emergencies - a lot cheaper than the £8 for 10ml at smokenosmoke in Stockport

I got mine from there too. I tried the freshmint but that wasn't very nice. I'll give the other one's a go.
19/09/13 08:35 AM
Moto Offline

Sex: Undisclosed
I find the flavours in commercial juice too strong for me generally. With this Equita I have bought the 24mg and mixed it down with VG to 18mg - turns a little Evod into a smoke machine
20/09/13 08:53 AM
flinderrose Offline
Banned

Likes Given: 0
Well its all fine but according to my experience at two quid, you almost have to provide it a try as other people are saying...If it is that inexpensive in an inexpensive store, what about the flavor and TH and vapor more concerned it was created on the inexpensive and infected in the process..?What you think..
20/09/13 10:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)