Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
List of Liverpool Vendors (W.I.P)
Hiltron Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
RE: List of Liverpool Vendors (W.I.P)
(07/09/14 12:06 AM)Farley1240 Wrote:  
(06/09/14 09:39 AM)Hiltron Wrote:  The one in Moss Lane was called Pro-Vapours when I went past. Maybe just changed their trading name.

There is also Vapourmate at Walton vale inside the post office.

Unfortunately I have to make a bad report of the one in Bootle strand. It's a JK's ecig warehouse and the guy in there got really aggressive with me because I objected to buying a trustfire battery off him. I tried to explain politely why as I build around 0.3 ohms but he didn't know what I was talking about. Quite worrying seeing as how they were selling them with mechs as a package. The other member of staff had no idea what a dripper was.

Have to second this. I was there last week. They had some hana clones in. I asked to look at one and mentioned it being a clone. He got quite aggressive telling me they don't sell clones.

When I asked how a shop in bootle can sell genuine hana DNA mods for £60 when the makers themselves charge more than twice the price. I told him they must be losing a lot of cash selling genuine hana mods at less then most vendors charge for a clone. He got very defensive and insisted they weren't clones.

They're not clones? And I'm Elton John.

In the end what made me leave the shop was when he advised me that my stingray couldn't short because there was no circuitry. I couldn't bear speaking to him after that comment lol

I shouldn't really have explain battery basics to someone selling mechs.
07/09/14 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
obijon Offline

Likes Given: 47
Sex: Male
The JK shop in Crosby sold me some fake kangertech atty heads once, they caused my tank to leak like Niagra. Never whent back there again.
07/09/14 03:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sal Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex:
Eciguk St. Helens near central train station sell tjuice, liberty flights, decadent vapours. Vampire vape, Britannia , freedom smoke, epic, halcyon haze, vermillion river, flavour art, suicide bunny, drakes vapes,hope, space jam,taste,,kits- innokin, kanger, and aspire........spoilt for choice loadsa eliquids n kits
(This post was last modified: 30/10/14 01:36 PM by sal.)
01/10/14 01:52 PM
jimbo1878 Offline

Likes Given: 45
There is a new shop opened up on Linacre road Bootle. Unique Vapour I think it's called. Just past the roundabout at the three banks. Not sure what they stock but the have MVP's in the display cabinet in the window so might be worth a look.

02/10/14 03:20 PM
karfeef Offline
Led Zeppelins' 5th member

Likes Given: 5
Re: List of Liverpool Vendors (W.I.P)
Pro vapers has opened up at Liverpool road towards Huyton, opposite the McDonald's. Managed by ex staff from the Crystal vapours stores on pilch lane and county road.

Newly opened but already a decent range of juices, selection of vv/vw devices including hana modz dna30 v3 clone (sold as a clone), mech mods, atties and even kanthal. Also the usual spinners, starter kits etc.
04/10/14 04:50 PM
HoovaDevil Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
The new shop mentioned by jimbo1878 is Unique Vaper, 522 Stanley Road, Bootle, L20 5DW. It's owned and run by a friend of mine, Tricia.

She is a vaper of nearly 2 years and is passionate about the products she sells and very helpful.

They have a website (http://uniquevapers.webs.com) that shows most of the products they sell but you'll have to visit the shop to actually buy anything.
(This post was last modified: 14/10/14 01:16 AM by HoovaDevil.)
14/10/14 01:13 AM
sal Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex:
(07/06/14 10:58 PM)obijon Wrote:  
(07/06/14 10:53 PM)ceedee Wrote:  The EFVI-uk map (and AAEC forum's map) also has:

Crystal Vapours - 59 County Road, Walton L4 3QD
Crystal Vapours - 60 Moss Lane, Orrell Park L9 8AN
Don Vaper - 67b St Marys Road, Garston L19 2NL
Ecigwizard - The Mall, Breck Road L5 6SP
Liverpool Vapor - Glovers Brow, Kirkby L32 2AE
Vapor King - 121 South Road, Waterloo L22 0LT
Vapour Zone - 127 St Johns Road, Waterloo L22 9QE

Didn't know about the Ecigwizard on Breck Road, any good ?

EcigUk ST HELENS George street St. Helens near central train station
17/11/14 09:43 AM
Vapist Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 136
Sex: Undisclosed
im in Liverpool, although we dont have a physical store i often meet customers if they want to take a look at something before they part with their hard earned cash. And we only have genuine mods Wink

Vapist

www.vapist.net
The Internets premier website for High End modders mods, atomizers & vaping consumables. Home of Vapists Vapours handmade e-liquids.
06/03/15 09:51 AM
newshoes Offline
Rembem

Likes Given: 22
JK's in Bootle Strand is my local vape shop and it's bloomin expensive, seems more expensive than everywhere else which is a shame because I'd like to be able to show support to my local shop but don't like paying top wack for stuff. Also the staff in there don't seem very knowledgeable. I was in there today inquiring about something and the girl in there was selling someone a pro tank 3 with a 2.0 ohm coil connected to an aspire sub ohm battery, recommended compatibility 0.3 - 1.0 ohm which I though was a bit odd. Also one girl told me their house blend juice is 50/50 pg/vg but the other day a different girl told me it's 35/65 pg/vg so one of them was lying to me. Scratch Head
17/03/15 11:52 PM
obijon Offline

Likes Given: 47
(17/03/15 11:52 PM)newshoes Wrote:  JK's in Bootle Strand is my local vape shop and it's bloomin expensive, seems more expensive than everywhere else which is a shame because I'd like to be able to show support to my local shop but don't like paying top wack for stuff. Also the staff in there don't seem very knowledgeable. I was in there today inquiring about something and the girl in there was selling someone a pro tank 3 with a 2.0 ohm coil connected to an aspire sub ohm battery, recommended compatibility 0.3 - 1.0 ohm which I though was a bit odd. Also one girl told me their house blend juice is 50/50 pg/vg but the other day a different girl told me it's 35/65 pg/vg so one of them was lying to me. Scratch Head
Try Rojeans on Hanover Street in town (inside the Gosting building) best shop in Liverpool.
Adam the owner is a top bloke and sells a wide range of kit and juices Smiling
18/03/15 01:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)