Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
List of Liverpool Vendors (W.I.P)
newshoes Offline
Rembem

Likes Given: 22
Sex: Male
RE: List of Liverpool Vendors (W.I.P)
(18/03/15 01:18 AM)obijon Wrote:  
(17/03/15 11:52 PM)newshoes Wrote:  JK's in Bootle Strand is my local vape shop and it's bloomin expensive, seems more expensive than everywhere else which is a shame because I'd like to be able to show support to my local shop but don't like paying top wack for stuff. Also the staff in there don't seem very knowledgeable. I was in there today inquiring about something and the girl in there was selling someone a pro tank 3 with a 2.0 ohm coil connected to an aspire sub ohm battery, recommended compatibility 0.3 - 1.0 ohm which I though was a bit odd. Also one girl told me their house blend juice is 50/50 pg/vg but the other day a different girl told me it's 35/65 pg/vg so one of them was lying to me. Scratch Head
Try Rojeans on Hanover Street in town (inside the Gosting building) best shop in Liverpool.
Adam the owner is a top bloke and sells a wide range of kit and juices Smiling

Sound mate, I deffo will do next time I'm in town Thumbs Up
18/03/15 10:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
newshoes Offline
Rembem

Just been in Unique Vaper, 522 Stanley Road, Bootle, L20 5DW and I must say I was very impressed. They have a great selection of hardware and eliquids at good prices. I bought 4x 10ml bottles of nicohit premium eliquid at 70/30 vg/pg for a tenner and cos it only goes as low as 8mg the girl who owns the shop gave me a free 10ml bottle of pure vg to dilute it down to the strength I like. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Pretty freekin awesome cos it's just 10 mins walk from where I live. this will deffo be my local haunt from now on. Anyone looking for a decent vape shop in the north end of the city should check it out Thumbs Up
(This post was last modified: 20/03/15 03:41 PM by newshoes.)
20/03/15 03:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Farley1240 Offline
Jerri

Likes Given: 67
Sex: Female
(20/03/15 03:36 PM)newshoes Wrote:  Just been in Unique Vaper, 522 Stanley Road, Bootle, L20 5DW and I must say I was very impressed. They have a great selection of hardware and eliquids at good prices. I bought 4x 10ml bottles of nicohit premium eliquid at 70/30 vg/pg for a tenner and cos it only goes as low as 8mg the girl who owns the shop gave me a free 10ml bottle of pure vg to dilute it down to the strength I like. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Pretty freekin awesome cos it's just 10 mins walk from where I live. this will deffo be my local haunt from now on. Anyone looking for a decent vape shop in the north end of the city should check it out Thumbs Up

Where about is this? IE what shops is it by?

Did you notice if the mods were well priced?
20/03/15 06:02 PM
newshoes Offline
Rembem

(20/03/15 06:02 PM)Farley1240 Wrote:  
(20/03/15 03:36 PM)newshoes Wrote:  Just been in Unique Vaper, 522 Stanley Road, Bootle, L20 5DW and I must say I was very impressed. They have a great selection of hardware and eliquids at good prices. I bought 4x 10ml bottles of nicohit premium eliquid at 70/30 vg/pg for a tenner and cos it only goes as low as 8mg the girl who owns the shop gave me a free 10ml bottle of pure vg to dilute it down to the strength I like. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Pretty freekin awesome cos it's just 10 mins walk from where I live. this will deffo be my local haunt from now on. Anyone looking for a decent vape shop in the north end of the city should check it out Thumbs Up

It's opposite Rleys snooker club by three banks roundabout and the north park. Pretty reasonable priced not dead cheap but not bad best I've seen in Bootle anyway.
21/03/15 12:47 AM
Farley1240 Offline
Jerri

Likes Given: 67
Sex: Female
List of Liverpool Vendors (W.I.P)
(21/03/15 12:47 AM)newshoes Wrote:  
(20/03/15 06:02 PM)Farley1240 Wrote:  

It's opposite Rleys snooker club by three banks roundabout and the north park. Pretty reasonable priced not dead cheap but not bad best I've seen in Bootle anyway.

Thanks. Will check it out.
21/03/15 03:21 AM
newshoes Offline
Rembem

actually that nicohit eliquid is f'in rank, it says 70/30 on the bottle but must mean 70/30 pg/vg. And it tastes like shit so I'd avoid that if I were you.
23/03/15 09:08 AM
obijon Offline

Likes Given: 47
(23/03/15 09:08 AM)newshoes Wrote:  actually that nicohit eliquid is f'in rank, it says 70/30 on the bottle but must mean 70/30 pg/vg. And it tastes like shit so I'd avoid that if I were you.

Get down to Rojeans, you won't be disappointed.
I have been shopping there for 3 years.
All of the juices are on test so if you don't like it you don't have to buy it. My fav is Gins Addiction.
23/03/15 08:51 PM
newshoes Offline
Rembem

(23/03/15 08:51 PM)obijon Wrote:  
(23/03/15 09:08 AM)newshoes Wrote:  actually that nicohit eliquid is f'in rank, it says 70/30 on the bottle but must mean 70/30 pg/vg. And it tastes like shit so I'd avoid that if I were you.

Get down to Rojeans, you won't be disappointed.
I have been shopping there for 3 years.
All of the juices are on test so if you don't like it you don't have to buy it. My fav is Gins Addiction.

I might have to cos im struggling to find a shop that sells decent juice Locally I usually order online but if I'm caught short I'm fucked, seems most vape shops only sell that Chinese shite or ther own brands which seems to either be repackaged chinese shite or stuff at high pg ratios. Nasty stuff. If I had to vape that all the time I'd give up Mad
27/03/15 11:54 PM
CaNsA Offline
(senior member)

Likes Given: 160
Sex: Undisclosed
I haven't posted on UKV for a while, but I thought I'd drop in and say something about my local vape shop.

Unique Vaper
522 Stanley Road
Bootle
L20 5DW

It must be close to a year since they opened, I remember popping in for some juice on my way to the LMF last year.

Tricia - Always there, always happy to help, bit of a short arse though Big Grin
Sean - Has a beard and makes a half-decent cup of coffee.
Some ginger lad who wears skinny jeans - He wears skinny jeans, thus i have no respect for him what-so-ever.

They have several juice ranges, from what I remember :-
Britannia - Not my bag baby. I'm not into it.
Dekang - Same as Dekang juice that you would get anywhere else.
Hanseng - As above.
Namber Juice - Chugging on the Caramelised Banana juice at the moment, it's ok... not sure if its an all dayer though.
Flavorz - Had a quick chug on the Fruits and Berries Poppa. Not great in an RDA, alot of flavour, maybe a little too much... I might dilute it and see how it works out.
NicoHit - I'm with newshoes on this one. I just don't like it. It does't taste right.
Epicloud Juice from the guys at NamberJuice. - I've not had a chance to try it yet, I kinda want to though. Word on the street is that it should be a tasty vape.

There is also a wide range of hardware, although primarily aimed towards the beginner and mid-level vapers, along with some of the more advanced rebuildables and mech mods.
Tricia's not shy when it comes to ordering the latest atomizers though, she is on the ball when new stuff is released.

If you are in the area it is deffo worth popping in, even if it is just for a chat and a coffee.

[Mod Edit: Removed offensive signature]
Today I found out that expressing myself, as a biker, is offensive on this forum. Apparently, when some-one's child dies it's my issue.
11/04/15 01:38 AM
CaNsA Offline
(senior member)

Likes Given: 160
Sex: Undisclosed
Popped into Unique Vaper again today and grabbed a bottle of Epicloud Oasis Mist @6mg. £13 - 30mls
Loadsa flavour,epic clouds... as the name would suggest.

Dilute it with VG @30% and its still tasty and a much nicer vape.

[Mod Edit: Removed offensive signature]
Today I found out that expressing myself, as a biker, is offensive on this forum. Apparently, when some-one's child dies it's my issue.
18/04/15 12:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)