Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liverpool stores
Rojeans Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 1,781
Sex: Male
RE: Liverpool stores
(19/08/12 12:04 AM)StaticPC Wrote:  I have a lavatube and a mini, wouldn't recommend the mini to be honest, but the big one has done everything I have needed and the battery life is superb! Not one for going out and about with though as it is huge lol.
We don't stock the MiniWink

Liverpool city centre's first and oldest 'independent' electronic cigarette shop http://www.rojeans.co.uk
19/08/12 03:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Rojeans Offline
Vendors

For those who made it to the gaff. Nice meeting you all, please call in again and make a meal of it, (there's a cafe oposite)

Liverpool city centre's first and oldest 'independent' electronic cigarette shop http://www.rojeans.co.uk
19/08/12 03:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Rojeans Offline
Vendors

(19/08/12 02:51 AM)Stephanstella Wrote:  Good to know that, i must go round for the big one then Smiling

Other question maybe off topic but i have (atm) the jacvapour set and looking for a converter which allows me to use the jacvapour clearomizers on a ego-c twist battery. Anyone that knows where I can get one? Many thanks in advance! Bit new to all this though Smiling

Greetings from holland
Hi Stephan.
JAC Vapour (and moi) do a 510 to JAC clearo/cart adapter. If your twist has a removable eGo head, ie a 510 shoulder like the various Mods, then it should work. although it's not a guarantee. I think (TBC) eGo to JAC can be done with an adapter but there would be a noticeable gap between heads. I'll check this out tomorrow for you.
Cheers
Adam.

19/08/12 04:19 PM
Rojeans Offline
Vendors

Stephan.
I've just ordered some collars which when used with an adapter should make the set up look aesthetically pleasing. ego to vGo? we'll see soon enough. I'll post up an image when they arrive.

20/08/12 09:58 AM
Stephanstella Offline

Likes Given: 0
Hi Adam,

I'll have look when u have posted them on the forum. My intention would be eGo to JacVapour and vice versa so 510 to 901 and 901 to 510.

Btw little side note. I have been flying back to Holland yesterday and had no problems at all getting my vapes through customs and security.

Grt,

Stephan

20/08/12 12:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Rojeans Offline
Vendors

[attachment=1795][attachment=1796][attachment=1795]
(20/08/12 12:24 PM)Stephanstella Wrote:  Hi Adam,

I'll have look when u have posted them on the forum. My intention would be eGo to JacVapour and vice versa so 510 to 901 and 901 to 510.

Btw little side note. I have been flying back to Holland yesterday and had no problems at all getting my vapes through customs and security.

Grt,

Stephan
Here you go...

22/08/12 12:37 PM
Rojeans Offline
Vendors

İmage İmage İmage İmage

Grt,

Stephan
Here you go...

The adapter works fine with Mods too..

(This post was last modified: 22/08/12 12:48 PM by Rojeans. )
22/08/12 12:47 PM
Stephanstella Offline

(22/08/12 12:47 PM)Rojeans Wrote:  

Grt,

Stephan
Here you go...

Awesome! I have the little converter thingy now i just need that little ring to fill up the gap between them. I assume u know what the name of that ring is? Big Grin

Grtz, Stephan

22/08/12 02:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Rojeans Offline
Vendors

(22/08/12 02:26 PM)Stephanstella Wrote:  
(22/08/12 12:47 PM)Rojeans Wrote:  

Grt,

Stephan
Here you go...

Awesome! I have the little converter thingy now i just need that little ring to fill up the gap between them. I assume u know what the name of that ring is? Big Grin

Grtz, Stephan
It's called a 'Diddy cone' by Olympic tanks. E-cig wizard sells them for £1.99 + P&P
or you can collect one from me when you're in Liverpool next time.
Cheers

Adam

22/08/12 03:02 PM
Stephanstella Offline

Don't know when i will be going to Liverpool again Big Grin Might take a while though. But untill then i will have a looksy at Olympic Tanks.

Grtz,

Stephan

22/08/12 06:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)