Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Manchester Central Vape Meet *** Cancelled for the foreseeable ***
Sebenn Offline

Likes Given: 9
Sex: Male
Greater Manchester Central Vape Meet, 2pm Sunday 9th March, Marble Arch Pub, ...
I will join ... If any got paper mesh 400 plz bring together i will buy ...
06/03/14 11:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Lordeffingham Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 22

RE: Greater Manchester Central Vape Meet, 2pm Sunday 9th March, Marble Arch Pub, M4 4HY.
Not good mate, looks like it might be a waste of time the way things are going, cheers for letting me know, might see you in the next few days if you're not away, let me know Smiling

If Typhoo put the 'T' in Britain, who put the 'c***' in Scunthorpe?
07/03/14 12:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Lordeffingham Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 22

RE: Greater Manchester Central Vape Meet, 2pm Sunday 9th March, Marble Arch Pub, M4 4HY.
Hi all, bit of an update, looking like there might not be a particularly good turnout this coming Sunday, I've been busy at work this week and though I've tried to keep an eye on the thread it doesn't appear that too many are showing that much interest.
Mr Lord has had to pull out and I know Stig was looking doubtful, could those who are still intending turning out try to post their intention Friday or Saturday, I'll gladly still turnout no matter how few there are if anyone doesn't want to put it off till next month and as long as there are at least 6 or 7 of us going am sure we'll get a decent couple of hours, but know a few are planning on travelling a good few miles and don't want them to go to all the trouble if it's not really going to be worth their while.
Sorry this is the case at this time, but felt I'd better post something just to make sure it doesn't end up a let down, cheers, Gary.

If Typhoo put the 'T' in Britain, who put the 'c***' in Scunthorpe?
07/03/14 01:06 AM
NigelHoll Offline

Likes Given: 64
Greater Manchester Central Vape Meet, 2pm Sunday 9th March, Marble Arch Pub, M4 4HY.
I'm definitely gonna turn up even if there is only a few of us

I've been off tobacco a year this month

Plus been looking forward to meeting some like minded people in the flesh rather than the virtual conversations on here
07/03/14 08:18 AM
Wozzy Offline

Likes Given: 21
Sorry I cant make it this time. Somethings came up, but will deff try and make the next one. Smiling

Wozzy

Atty's KFL 2 - KF V4 - Fogger V2 - Rose V2
Drippers Plume Veil - Mutation X V2 - VJ's MISTer
Hybrids Ikarus v2.1 - VJ's MISTer V3
Mods Sir Lancelot
Box Mods Mini Hana/Hana - Copper DNA30
07/03/14 10:00 AM
ceegee Offline

Likes Given: 14
I'm a 95% definite but in a week in which both my car and my work computer have broken down, cannot be 100% certain until Sunday morning. Sorry. Not very helpful for gauging numbers I know.

If I do make it, I'll be bringing my Pipe-o-matic 7000, a magnificent variable voltage pipe courtesy of the genius that is Stig. I'll bring me slippers as well. I'll also bring my NatureVape Mini Pro. Only had it a day but it's a cracking vape from an affordable newbie tank.

I've got a few bits and bobs and juice for possible trades but probably only of interest to those of a non-modding persuasion.
Anyone got any mini vivi nova tanks and heads they don't want or wood drip tips or curved pipe mouthpieces, I'll be the idiot with the big pipe in the corner.

Cheers
Clive

07/03/14 11:39 AM
Stuartthered Offline

Likes Given: 244
Will be there definitely

07/03/14 12:12 PM
Radical_design Offline

Likes Given: 151
I no i havent been very active here but not going to be able to make it tattoo convention last week end drank me dry on stock and this week had nothing but let downs and no shows at work so im abit skint hopefully cya all next month

P+ 18350, Semovar V3, Stig Juno, Smok E-Pipe, Sig #8
Protank 2, Chorge, Chimbus, Igo L, UD AGTi, Aga S, KFL, KFL+, Fogger V3

Dance

07/03/14 02:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Danxx6 Offline

Likes Given: 51
Greater Manchester Central Vape Meet, 2pm Sunday 9th March, Marble Arch Pub, M4 4HY.
Hi guys, unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make this one. Need go measure stuff up in the new house! Definitely next time though & let us know how it goes Smiling
07/03/14 06:16 PM
voodoobloo Offline
Having a squonk

Likes Given: 1,762
I'm deffo planning on turning up at 2 but I'll have to leave around 3 to get to the game, if people want to leave it 'till later in the month then that's fine with me

^^shinyitus has put paid to most of that "saved" amount^^
07/03/14 06:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)