Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Misteliquid
Zeoski Offline

Likes Given: 23
Sex: Undisclosed
Misteliquid
Firstly, great service from the vendor. Ordered Thursday afternoon, dispatched email 10 minutes later and order with me the next day.

I got some flu cured and apple. Not got round to trying the apple yet but the flu cured is pretty good. It tastes less "flu cured" than other ones I've tasted (paradise vape, AV ) and more of a generic tobacco taste, but it's quite nice.

Definitely not the best eliquid I've tried, but at the price- £15 for £100mls- it is by far the best value for money.

My only real criticism is that all the juices are PG based- it would be good to see 50/50 and 100VG on there.

As someone who's trying to reduce their vaping budget so it cheaper than smoking rollies, ill defiantly be ordering again.
09/04/13 08:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
jocave Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:
RE: Misteliquid
Nice one just ordered the ry4 , not many places do the 100ml bottles, Welcome discount code saved a bit too, thanks....
09/04/13 08:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Zeoski Offline

I tried using that code but it wasn't having it... Said expired or used by the maximum number of people
09/04/13 02:48 PM
Vape I must Offline

Likes Given: 20
Sex: Male
I was impressed myself, good flavours too perhaps my only a small gripe was the postage was a little steep. I will certainly be using them again Wink
09/04/13 09:01 PM
Zeoski Offline

I think postage is free if you order £40 or more
10/04/13 10:30 AM
jocave Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:
(09/04/13 02:48 PM)Zeoski Wrote:  I tried using that code but it wasn't having it... Said expired or used by the maximum number of people
You need to register before it will work, i tried without and it said the same thing
11/04/13 01:02 AM
Bongobry Offline
Cullion

Likes Given: 291
Just as a heads-up, their juices are made from Hangsen concentrates.
11/04/13 01:09 AM
Stenodactylus Offline

Likes Given: 26
(11/04/13 01:09 AM)Bongobry Wrote:  Just as a heads-up, their juices are made from Hangsen concentrates.

That explains things. Hangsen tobacco flavours are made from real tobacco, which explains why a blend I made with their Flue Cured is so realistic. I didn't like Flue Cured much, because it has an acrid taste (more so than their other flavours). But I added FlavourArt Bitter Wizard (which reduces the acrid taste), FlavourArt Cocoa, and a little VG. When I vaped it in a bottom coil clearo (which can create a slightly burnt taste after a while) I actually thought I smoked a cigar or a quality cigarette. The illusion was almost perfect. To some people, a realistic tobacco flavour, with a hint of burnt ashes, is what they long for. Actually, I noted that ECBlend has a "Dirty Ashtray" e-liquid. But they warn that this is not for everyone.
/S.
11/04/13 04:23 AM
InAnElectricMist Offline
"They think he's a righteous dude."

Likes Given: 63
Has anyone experienced a sort of plasticy smell from the bottle? The e-liquid tastes fine (Gold and Silver) I don't mind it really, at the moment I'm skint so I'm thinning it with VG and it tastes just as/better in my opinion but the pipette/bottle gives off a strong plasticy odor. A little bit off putting, but not drastically bad. Haha.
19/04/13 06:57 PM
Stenodactylus Offline

Likes Given: 26
I am suspicious of plastic bottles, regardless of smell. Some vendors, such as eliquid-shop.com, offer glass bottles with glass pipette as an alternative. Evidently, many people are prepared to pay twice the price for the same liquid. Most people, it seems, are careless with plastic. They use virtually any plastic container for warming food in a microwave oven. But the heat causes chemicals to be released into the food. One should use only dedicated microwave plastic, or glass, in a microwave oven. Certain plastic baby's bottles release chemicals when used with heated gruel. It is the heating which is the problem, it seems. So perhaps it is not a big problem with e-liquids. But since acidic e-liquid can cause plastic tanks to leak (which is why they go over to glass tanks) I am not so sure. I have moved all my liquids to glass bottles now, but I don't know if I'm prepared to pay twice the price for e-liquid in glass bottles.
/S.
20/04/13 06:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)