Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.83 Average
Mod for UKV's Jackie v2
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Likes Given: 2,197
Sex: Male

RE: Mod for UKV's Jackie v2
PM's sorted now DM Wink
01/09/12 12:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
nonsuch Offline

Likes Given: 200
Sex: Undisclosed
nice hamper jackie, looks like christmas Smiling credit to digicig and all Wink
i'm curious, what is the wooden mod... it looks familiar, but not so...
01/09/12 12:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Klinux made one of his 18650 'Roughwood' mods for Jackie - Bless him! Drop him a PM here or over on The Vapepit
01/09/12 12:47 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Digicig's post:
nonsuch (01/09/12)
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

+Jackie's Hamper Presentation

The Presentation eventually took place – at PAVE on the 18th of August – a Vape Friendly bar on Princes's Avenue in Hull. I don't know who was more excited me or Jackie!

She'd had a sneeky peek at the Hamper thread on UKV, so was aware that something was 'up' – but had apparently avoided the details.

In total I think around £700* was raised, so, having been informed of her preferences in juice etc, I got to be frivolous (ish) and selected misers and juices from near and far to match these tastes – from Mom and Pop's, Highbrow, Backwoods Brew to Pixie Juice, Vapist, Flavourart UK, Grant's Vanilla Custard and Top Cookie's TCV – and many others so sorry for not remembering them all – batteries and misers from Vape Escape, Safercigs, Liberty Flights and more.

Jackie's face when she saw the wonder that was a Gold Plated ProVari (Via Vapist Vapourisers), with Gold Plated Wee Boaby tank and Gold Ming Drip Tip (Thanks to Vogel and Alba Vapours) – with the specially engraved UKV Flavicon - was an absolute picture and the 'Ooh' on her face didn't alter much for the next quarter of an hour, whilst she received Klinux's Roughwood mod, batteries, misers and the Litre or so of various juice – requiring it's own storage box!

[img]İmage[/img]

So Congratulations Everyone – thee did UKV proud and made Jackie a Very Happy – if somewhat speechless – Vaper! Angel

For photos and the full write up + so much More visit :
Viva Vaping - THE Vape-centric Ezine Wink (vivavaping.com) which has also gone Live NOW! Big Grin

Contributions for future Editions welcome – contributions@vivavaping.com
Enquiries for Advertising – advertising@vivavaping.com
Readers Letter – letters@vivavaping.com
General enquiries – info@vivavaping.com
and of course me – digicig@vivavaping.com

* The exact amount was confused by donations still going into my Paypal account after i was already purchasing things - a full accounting will be available before the end of the tax year Wink
10/12/12 09:58 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Digicig's post:
FlamingKaty (11/12/12), Jazzy J (30/10/13), joolzred (07/07/13), Kate (10/12/12), Switch (25/08/13), v1ck (07/12/14)
Kate Offline
teh wholey syster

Likes Given: 168
Sex: Female
Nice work Digi, you did a good job there. Thanks.
10/12/12 10:05 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kate's post:
Digicig (11/12/12)
likeatrainwreck Offline

Likes Given: 1,002
Re: Mod for UKV's Jackie v2
Awesome stuff Scott! (and I see why you were saving that 1000th post now Big Grin)
10/12/12 10:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes likeatrainwreck's post:
Digicig (11/12/12)

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)