Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My 2nd Insight meeting (next one in 6 months)
Vulpes Offline
The Prodigal Vaper

Likes Given: 41
Sex: Male
Big Grin My 2nd Insight meeting (next one in 6 months)
Hey folks ,

I had my follow-up meeting with Sue Manship at the Leicester Royal Infirmary 'Insight' e-cig scheme 2 days ago.

It went well, I was proudly sporting my dual coil Aspire with vv spinner on my ecigwizard lanyard (and in this context there was 0% being self conscious, in fact the reverse was the case - which was refreshing! - no need to explain what I had round my neck lol)

The meeting went well, my CO reading was 3 again, and because of how well I've done, she said she'd see me in 6 months.

And in the meantime I get a £30 voucher for ecigwizard through the post, which is good for me, I live 5 minutes drive from a brick and mortar :-)

Good luck to anyone else able to participate in this scheme :-)

Cheers,
Paul.

• SS VTR, Satin Black Provari w/ 18650, Seven 22, The Orbit 1300mah
  • Kanger: Protank 3, Aerotank V2, Aerotank Mega, Aerotank Giant
(This post was last modified: 24/04/14 02:10 AM by Vulpes.)
24/04/14 02:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 7 users Like Vulpes's post:
Baldy (24/04/14), Bibendum (24/04/14), ceedee (24/04/14), Darothane (24/04/14), donprohel (27/05/14), joe@ecigwizard (24/04/14), Mawsley (29/07/14)
dodderer Offline

Likes Given: 306
RE: My 2nd Insight meeting (next one in 6 months)
Well done - just wondering if a CO reading of 3 is a typical non-smokers level or something related to vaping?
24/04/14 05:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
yahoo2u2 Offline
Vaping is NOT a crime, banning it is

Likes Given: 482
0 -5 = NON smoker
10 - 20 = medium smoker

So his reading shows him as a non smoker...which is true....

More info here

http://www.stopsmokingmanchester.co.uk/d...ontrol.pdf

Smile, it wont hurt you, go on try it......or not, freedom of choice I suppose.
24/04/14 06:14 AM
marlowejames Offline

Likes Given: 2,151
Great news Vulpes and in light of the US FDA announcing that e-cigs are to be regulated as tobacco products (which WHO are also intent on pursuing) it would appear that in the future the choice of smokers to use e-cigs as a less harmful alternative for tobacco cigarettes to obtain recreational nicotine will be hugely compromised as public health under WHO guidelines simply cannot promote any tobacco products i.e. e-cigs. So if and when these draconian and corrupt measures are fully endorsed and implemented I expect that no SSS or public health will be able to promote the very products that have actually improved YOUR health and kept you off harmful tobacco products. So a product that is probably the most important health invention since penicillin in terms of its ability to save lives will be classified and ostracised in the same way as the killer that is tobacco cigarettes.
24/04/14 07:20 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes marlowejames's post:
Rojeans (23/08/14)
joe@ecigwizard Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 124
Well done Paul. Now start planning what your going to spend your £30 on Big Grin

Joe @ Ecigwizard Leicester
24/04/14 07:41 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like joe@ecigwizard's post:
ceedee (24/04/14), donprohel (27/05/14), Vulpes (24/04/14)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)