Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first DIY e-pipe building thread
Vaporized Offline
Senior Moment

Likes Given: 221
Sex: Other
My first DIY e-pipe building thread
Right after seeing Steves (sej016) latest pipe thread, I took the plunge and having a go at knocking one up to see how hard it is Undecided

So after running up a £50 creditcard bill buying shiny things Roll Eyes and stuff that wasnt really for the pipe conversion (well you know how it is when your buying stuff Blush) some of the bits have arrived Cool

So we now have :-

A pipe, cost £1.19 Big Grin (ebay) EDIT: When buying the a HAOJUE pipe from Ebay make sure is Model HG-685 and not HG-702A as that is the small one I first got which is too small.
A VH Sax bottom feed thingy, cost £3.99 (vapourhut)
A 18350 battery £3.99 (vapourhut)
A 510 to EGO adapter £2.50 (vapourhut) this wasnt actually bought for the project but when the VH Sax arrived I realised that I did actually need it DOH
Electronics and 510 fitting £4.60 (Liberty Flights)

So below is what we have so far.............. Cool

However is it me or can you see the first problem I've got Confused

How the heck am I going to get what appears to be the size of a car battery into the bowel of the pipe, or have I bought a particularly small pipe Confused

Still got the ego electronics and 510 connector to arrive but that should be here soon I hope so stay tuned for the next step which will be .....................Confused

MrV

Current Vaping kit includes:-LavaTubes, Ego VV's, Ego Tube VV, Siam Mods HEX, VV Gripper, Ego V
Atty's:- Vivi mini Nova, Vision Clearomizers, Boge 510 carts with Kir Fanis traptank and Wee Willie pyrex Tank, Genesis Line V2
Project E-pipe
Vapefest 2014.....is OVER Sadsmiley
(This post was last modified: 13/10/12 10:49 AM by Vaporized. )
10/10/12 08:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
OldEngineGuy Offline

Likes Given: 74
Sex: Male
RE: My first DIY e-pipe building thread
Yes, a particularly short bowl on that one... I believe the large Haojue pipes from eBay are the type that Mikrosoft uses to take 18350 batteries.

Alan
10/10/12 08:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sej016 Offline
Mainly E-Pipe Mods
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 925
Sex: Undisclosed
See PM

Steve J
Vaporatum ergo sum

http://www.pipevapes.co.uk/
10/10/12 08:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Vaporized Offline
Senior Moment

Looks like my first boob on the project then, well it looked bigger in the picture BlushRoll Eyes

PM returned Steve.

EGO electronics should be on their way along with a 510 connector Cool

Been looking at the Sax and havent yet worked out how you fill it or take it apart, although I havent tugged on it that hard for fear of breaking it Confused

MrV

Current Vaping kit includes:-LavaTubes, Ego VV's, Ego Tube VV, Siam Mods HEX, VV Gripper, Ego V
Atty's:- Vivi mini Nova, Vision Clearomizers, Boge 510 carts with Kir Fanis traptank and Wee Willie pyrex Tank, Genesis Line V2
Project E-pipe
10/10/12 08:42 PM
sej016 Offline
Mainly E-Pipe Mods
Mod Makers and Sellers

The black mouthpiece is a push fit. But be aware that it's a bit delicate.

Remove the inner white bung and fill. Refit bung.

Press mouthpiece back on.

That's it.

Steve J
Vaporatum ergo sum

10/10/12 09:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chill Offline

Likes Given: 18
will follow this mate , i am just about to start my first diy pipe to , i ordered all the stuff the begining of the week , and a draper rotary tool (dremel) which came today , it was vary cheap came to just under 20 quid with delivery from amozan
11/10/12 04:08 PM
sej016 Offline
Mainly E-Pipe Mods
Mod Makers and Sellers

(10/10/12 08:18 PM)OldEngineGuy Wrote:  Yes, a particularly short bowl on that one... I believe the large Haojue pipes from eBay are the type that Mikrosoft uses to take 18350 batteries.
Yes, these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZERO-PROFIT-SALE...4abb6fa1d0

Steve J
Vaporatum ergo sum

11/10/12 06:15 PM
bobstar1750 Offline
vaping cloud maker

Likes Given: 47
Sex: Male
if your good with a lathe, why not have a go at making one to fit? i brought the goblet in satinwood from epipe mods, looks a treat, and has a 510 fitting!

vv lavatube, ego twist, puff daddy 6ml tanks, 6ml arry tank, boges, kangars, asian satinwood goblet epipe, standard DiD.
11/10/12 06:52 PM
Vaporized Offline
Senior Moment

Right, firstly a BIG thank you to sej106 for getting me out of my first mistake which was getting the wrong size pipe, (bewarned its very easy to get the smaller one without realising) and very kindly sorting me out with not only one larger one but TWO What? and then went on to find a bag of electronics and 510 fixing etc
It was a pleasure to meet you Sir, and I owe you Blush

Had to work this evening so havent managed to get any further but tomorrow afternoon I'll be back on to it, so stay tuned Cool

MrV

Project E-pipe
11/10/12 09:20 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vaporized's post:
sej016 (11/10/12)
sej016 Offline
Mainly E-Pipe Mods
Mod Makers and Sellers

You're welcome. I will watch for your finished product with anticipation Smile

Steve J
Vaporatum ergo sum

11/10/12 09:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)