Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
N Irish Vapers
StaticPC Offline

Likes Given: 81
Sex: Male
N Irish Vapers
(08/09/12 12:18 PM)Accies4ever Wrote:  I saw that last Sat but the girl had disappeared by the time I got there. Musta seen me coming Smiling
Also saw one in the Abbeycentre during the week called FakeFags. Selling lookylikes and tobacco juice in 30ml and only 36mg!! For most people that's gonna be too strong Wink

The one in Lisburn seems to like to put on show the higher nic bottles of juice, I got a menthol and asked if they had 18 mg, which they had stored under the desk, but everything on show was 36mg.
The girl seems a bit more clued up than the guy that has been there a few days, I asked him for a vision ego as my vape mail was running late, and he looked confused then said " oh ya mean a drip tip" and pulled out the vision ego lol, to which he then said , sorry we have none in stock. Not quite sure why the one in his hand that he was showing me couldn't be bought, but at that point I had lost the will to buy anything from him lol.

08/09/12 12:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes StaticPC's post:
Accies (08/09/12)
Sloaner Offline
Mmmm Caravella ..........

Likes Given: 332
RE: N Irish Vapers
Wata bout ye! Aye thers a girl in castle court sellin em too, she hada clearo on her ego 900, and the onli juice they sold was 100% VG!

She near shit wen i pulled out me paps with siam tank with dragons blood init, she near choked to death lol....

Well im just bustin my plumbs here tryin to wick and coil my orion that arrived yesterday !!
Already feel like bouncin it off the wall lol.. Wer we all live? Im from Newtownabbey masel :-)
08/09/12 12:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
rickygi Offline

Likes Given: 43
The 'Hi' joke would be kinda lost on most members like on old ukv I mentioned menthol juice gave me a druth lol
08/09/12 01:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Moog Offline

Likes Given: 5
Sex: Female
Moog checking in -- i'm from Dungannon.
13/09/12 08:21 AM
Tatty Offline
Big eGo

Likes Given: 210
Mid Ulster for the win! Big Grin

I'm in The Moy myself (after 10 years in Dungannon) and there's a fair few vapers in this part of the world.

Metal tubes and batteries.
13/09/12 02:07 PM
Accies Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 824

N Irish Vapers

themixlair.com
17/09/12 07:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Uncle Dave Offline
Postmodern Smoking
Vendors

Likes Given: 276
Just popping by to say hi to the locals ! ... Originally from Belfast, now on the North coast.
Glad to see that there are a few of us here Smiling

21/09/12 12:41 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Uncle Dave's post:
Accies (21/09/12)
andrewglass2010 Offline

Likes Given: 4
All right lads. I'm a vapour from mid ulster. Have to say, don't think the cops are up to scratch with us vapours. Got pulled over for vape driving and think they thought I was doing crack or something. Such an ordeal explaining what I was at. Any way, happy vaping
21/09/12 10:34 PM
andrewglass2010 Offline

Likes Given: 4
Oh aye, and me ma is going daft with USBs sticking out ah every socket in the house lol
21/09/12 10:39 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like andrewglass2010's post:
Sloaner (24/09/12), Tatty (22/09/12)
Accies Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 824

N Irish Vapers
(21/09/12 12:41 AM)Uncle Dave Wrote:  Just popping by to say hi to the locals ! ... Originally from Belfast, now on the North coast.
Glad to see that there are a few of us here Smiling

Nice to meet you on Friday, mate. Genuinely wish you every success with your venture Smiling and thanks for sorting me out with some juice. I'll get a wee review up in the next couple of days.

themixlair.com
24/09/12 09:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)