Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New ecigarette club shop Belfast
Gary87 Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
RE: New ecigarette club shop Belfast
called in here yesterday morning with my tugboat RDA (clone) i was getting a funky taste off it turns out i was using dodgy kanthal and cotton which i bought online, anyway the guys there where great and they rebuilt the Rda and i got some proper kanthal and organic cotton from them and also some derailed juice (which is great btw). will definately be going back for materials and juices
22/02/15 06:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Gary87's post:
Mike 23 (23/02/15), scotty79 (23/02/15)
cookie1983 Offline
Sub Ohm Lover

Likes Given: 135
Sex: Male
RE: New ecigarette club shop Belfast
visited the shop about 2-3 weeks ago and have too say the lad (mufcvaper) behind the counter was very helpful and not only that liked a chat which puts a paying customer at ease plus i tried that many juices i never vaped for about 5 hours after as i was well and truely nic'd up Smiling

I recommend anyone in N.I to travel up and have a look or chat its what i'd call an old style relaxed feel about it and vape till your head gets sore 88

28/04/15 04:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes cookie1983's post:
johnty (30/04/15)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)