Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New shop Lisburn Road Belfast
Willike Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 6
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: New shop Lisburn Road Belfast
Hi Maurice thanks for the kind write up about our new shop glad you liked it. Just wanted to let everybody know that we will be hosting vapefest Northern Ireland on the 7th March next year at the Ramada hotel Lisburn. Anyone interested in attending or taking up a vendor table please feel free to contact me via inbox for more information. It is still in its infancy but happy to let people know where we are with it thanks.
13/11/14 03:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Willike's post:
Michealtbh (13/11/14)
Maurice Mcallister Offline

Sex:

Keep us informed Willkie with any more details. Sounds great.
15/11/14 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Robertshaw Offline

Likes Given: 10
Are these the same people who run/own the ciggie shop in Ards?
16/11/14 01:09 AM
Willike Offline
Vendors

Hi Robert no we are not the same people who run the Newtownards shop but know them very well as we all have the same named shops keeping a good brand in Northern Ireland. We feel we are producing some of the best liquids out there with a lot of our flavours selling in high numbers throught the whole of the UK. We also sell our concentrates as well for those who DIY.
17/11/14 10:05 AM
Robertshaw Offline

(17/11/14 10:05 AM)Willike Wrote:  Hi Robert no we are not the same people who run the Newtownards shop..

That is really good to hear. Look forward to popping over to your shop very soon.

I'll not be back in the Ards shop again!
17/11/14 10:14 AM
Willike Offline
Vendors

Hey Robert great hope to see you soon got plenty of stock and the mixing lab of course. What happened in the Newtownards shop?
17/11/14 10:30 AM
Robertshaw Offline

Great. Looking forward to coming in. Have you got a website?

I wasn't keen on having a racist lecture about how blacks are stupid because they're brains are smaller than the white man and how they need to let the white man come in and control them.

My partner and me left the shop gobsmacked.

Not the best way to run a business!
17/11/14 04:53 PM
Willike Offline
Vendors

Hi Robert wow that is disgusting thanks for letting me know that as we will be kindly asking them to remove the name from their shop. We own the trademark to it and good to find this out . Website is a dedicated liquid site for those wanting premixed liquids and also for they DIY folk out there. [Mod Edit: link removed ] everything is available for collection or shipping from Belfast. Hopefully you can pop in and have a cuppa and a vape also can assure you that you wont have to put up with tripe you heard in Newtownards.
(This post was last modified: 17/11/14 11:29 PM by Cheekiecharlie.)
17/11/14 05:43 PM
Robertshaw Offline

Excellent, thank you. I'll be down very soon!
17/11/14 08:46 PM
Squiggs Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 19
Sex: Male
(17/11/14 04:53 PM)Robertshaw Wrote:  Great. Looking forward to coming in. Have you got a website?

I wasn't keen on having a racist lecture about how blacks are stupid because they're brains are smaller than the white man and how they need to let the white man come in and control them.

My partner and me left the shop gobsmacked.

Not the best way to run a business!

What the f*** mate are you serious

17/11/14 09:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)