Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New shop Lisburn Road Belfast
Robertshaw Offline

Likes Given: 10
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: New shop Lisburn Road Belfast
Absolutely. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

It came off the back of him telling me and the partner about a theft off the counter. Who turned out to be a "foreigner".
17/11/14 10:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
johnty Offline
GRUMPY club member

Likes Given: 89
Sex: Male
Sorry but this thread is getting so far from reality, all three shops are the same group stop trying to distance one shop because it has a bad comment.
18/11/14 03:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Willike Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 6
johnty in fact your information is completely incorrect the Newtownards shop was sold over a year and a half ago. They were allowed to keep the name but that is now being looked at. I think you represent a shop on Bridge street Lisburn tell me if i am incorrect. Myself i am actually based in England these days and have been for what 10-11 years so not sure where you are going with this. Our company is The ciggie shop LTD our online site is called Vape Domain. Hope this clears up any misunderstandings for you we are in no way part of the Newtownards shop.
18/11/14 11:11 AM
johnty Offline
GRUMPY club member

I do not work for or represent any vendor I may have my views on vendors so far I have kept them of this open forum.
I think I am allowed to give my opinion about any vape vendor or butcher who I have had great service and quality from.
(This post was last modified: 18/11/14 12:36 PM by johnty.)
18/11/14 12:02 PM
Willike Offline
Vendors

(18/11/14 12:02 PM)johnty Wrote:  I do not work for or represent any vendor I may have my views on vendors so far I have kept them of this open forum.

screen capture windows 7

That seems a bit odd considering i have this :/ now also seems odd that i knew who you represented before putting this up and here you are discussing the same business i said in my last comment . Once again the same shop attacks a business which has happened on another thread that was closed down. This will now be reported yet again to the mods. We will be passing this information to the relevant authorities as it seems you cant stop.
(This post was last modified: 18/11/14 12:41 PM by Willike.)
18/11/14 12:39 PM
johnty Offline
GRUMPY club member

If you have not taken steps to protect you name them You have made a big mastake. If you any other ideas on my actions please bring them forword.
18/11/14 12:46 PM
Willike Offline
Vendors

(18/11/14 12:46 PM)johnty Wrote:  If you have not taken steps to protect you name them You have made a big mastake. If you any other ideas on my actions please bring them forword.

johnty in all honesty you have been found out simple as that i thought you would leave it at that.
18/11/14 01:04 PM
Maurice Mcallister Offline

Sex:

(18/11/14 12:46 PM)johnty Wrote:  If you have not taken steps to protect you name them You have made a big mastake. If you any other ideas on my actions please bring them forword.

Dear me, we are a group of like minded people on this not the flippin mafia!!!
18/11/14 01:11 PM
johnty Offline
GRUMPY club member

No I wont leave it at that you allbut called me a liar which I am not I was in Belfast I did meet Jordon in the street I did go with him to see his new outlet. I AM IN NOBODIES POCKET.
(This post was last modified: 18/11/14 01:17 PM by johnty.)
18/11/14 01:15 PM
FlavourArtUK Offline
Vaping Pioneer since 13-10-2008
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,017

√-1 2^3 ∑ π and it was delicious!
18/11/14 01:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)