Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noth East Vapers
ZD-Vapes Online
Vendors

Likes Given: 79
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Noth East Vapers
Hi I'm in Skelton nr Guisborough currently vaping ry4 in my evod and vision spinner.

Visit us at. http://www.zd-vapes.co.uk. Smiling
10% discount to UkV members code: UKV10

15/12/13 04:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
AguaVape Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 19
Sex: Male
My girlfriend Nicole was from guisbrough way. She's just opened an official ecigwizard shop in sunderland over at park lane. Looks kinda good I think! Bit far for Skelton lot though lol!

19/12/13 11:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
biscuit Offline

Likes Given: 42
Hi Zac, I lived in loftus for over 20 years before moving to Middlesbrough a while ago.
19/12/13 12:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Andy Stenhouse Offline
Andy Stenhouse

Hi guys, I live in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Jesmond & I'm looking to sell one of my V3.1 Kayfun's. Need to sell it fairly quickly. If interested please contact me asap.
I'm needing the money to buy a Vanilla 18650 from C9V.
Thanks.
28/12/13 01:23 PM
maddog Offline
Been there, Done that, Bought the Tshirt
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,627
(11/12/13 09:35 AM)adamson Wrote:  I thought I might as well say 'now then' in here too. I'm originally from Stanley Crook, moved to "the other" Stanley about 4 years ago, currently living in Catchgate (I can't believe I just admitted to that).
I've gone from an ego to a VV ego, to a lavatube, now on a sigelei 19e brass mechanical mod with RDA and occasionally a protank 2.
I've managed to convert a lad from work too, I sold him my old ego and VV ego and set him up with some crystal menth in an evod.... Hasn't looked back yet.

(15/12/13 04:07 PM)zac Wrote:  Hi I'm in Skelton nr Guisborough currently vaping ry4 in my evod and vision spinner.

Been away from the forum for a while and I've just checked in to catch up.

I've got the two of you on the map now Thumbs Up

01/01/14 10:55 PM
Andy Stenhouse Offline
Andy Stenhouse

Geordie lad living in Jesmond but from West Denton, moved to Jesmond which I love to get away from the paper gangsters, can't be arsed with that. Don't believe in clones even if there decent. I have Provari mini with twins, I also have an original Ss chi_You I have a DNA20 box mod buy DZ Nutz & I recently bought a ss with brass accents Vanilla which I'm so impressed with. Oh & I hybrid Connector for the vanilla. I also have many, many attys. Kayfuns, titanium steam turbines, v3 Bliss, odys & many more. One thing I will strongly recommend every vaper gets is a tube of Noalox. It's not cheap but a little goes a long way.
02/01/14 11:14 AM
Renllek Offline

Likes Given: 2
Sex: Undisclosed
Moved here from " 'dan saff" 13 years ago so definitley not a geordie, currently residing just outside north shields in shiremoor ne27

Been vaping now for around 4 month, me and the other half had got a couple of azteca pico's but i lost mine (was so damn small and light i didnt even know its had fallen out my pocket) and hers broke within 3 weeks so i bough us a couple of pisces-t and nimbus drippers that Andy would not like.

Flavors wise i make my own, have done since i finished my first bottle of pre mixed juice, only mixed a few flavors so far but they include strawberrys and cream, apple and passionfruit, apple and spearmint, spearmint and aniseed, almond and cherry, almond and passionfruit and my fav at the moment is aniseedand cherry.
My partner shill has over half of the 30ml bottle of tobacco menthol that 2as first bought for her but she is finding it very hard to kick the anolouges totally and just vape. But she is not smoking anywhere near as much as before......but that could be because shebhas to roll her own now
(This post was last modified: 03/01/14 03:42 AM by Renllek. )
03/01/14 03:40 AM
maddog Offline
Been there, Done that, Bought the Tshirt
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,627
(03/01/14 03:40 AM)Renllek Wrote:  Moved here from " 'dan saff" 13 years ago so definitley not a geordie, currently residing just outside north shields in shiremoor ne27

Been vaping now for around 4 month, me and the other half had got a couple of azteca pico's but i lost mine (was so damn small and light i didnt even know its had fallen out my pocket) and hers broke within 3 weeks so i bough us a couple of pisces-t and nimbus drippers that Andy would not like.

Flavors wise i make my own, have done since i finished my first bottle of pre mixed juice, only mixed a few flavors so far but they include strawberrys and cream, apple and passionfruit, apple and spearmint, spearmint and aniseed, almond and cherry, almond and passionfruit and my fav at the moment is aniseedand cherry.
My partner shill has over half of the 30ml bottle of tobacco menthol that 2as first bought for her but she is finding it very hard to kick the anolouges totally and just vape. But she is not smoking anywhere near as much as before......but that could be because shebhas to roll her own now

Hi Renllek, great to hear from you, I've added you to the map Thumbs Up

05/01/14 10:27 AM
RossMc Offline

Likes Given: 11
Chester-le-Street, I'm sure there is a vape shop that has just opened here but I haven't checked it out yet.

17/01/14 10:10 PM
iancxx Offline

Likes Given: 3
Hiya,
Sitting up here at no place having a vape,is there a shop at ch le st,might have me a look down in the morn,any body tried the fella at the galleries,,
I got me some gear of durhamecigs this week,vince is spot on,and has some good gear in,cannie fella.
and yes I am a Geordie,from the toon,lived over here a few year's now,

Ian
ps,any body close to me mix their own,can show me how to go about it,,,,,ian

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. she will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion,(tribute to my bitch,callie)
(This post was last modified: 25/01/14 11:39 PM by iancxx. )
25/01/14 11:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)