Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Photo Gallery mods
bashik1 Offline
Modders group from Ukraine
Mod Vendors

Likes Given: 7
Sex: Male
Photo Gallery mods

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Prometey on GG Stealth
Cappy Wrote:İmage
all titanium gg
moueix Wrote:Vapemail!!
Thanks Dspin, and NICE JOB Bashik!

dspin Wrote:Prometey L.E.

Many thanks again Bashik

quote="RiverNut"]gotta love all titanium Big Grin mixed brush and polished

İmage[/quote]
dspin Wrote:Prometey LE on Just GG Prototype

jamesd1628 Wrote:Just wanted to add my initial thoughts of the Prometey. I’ve had it for less than 24 hours, but my first impression is that it’s the best atomizer that I own.

- Build quality: It’s flawless as far as I can see. The finish is flawless; the threads are smooth; the +/- posts are solid; and the center pin is solid. Obviously, due to the titanium, it’s very light. The only slight thing here was that I had some minor trouble screwing it onto the ELA the first time. However, both devices are brand new, so I don’t think this is surprising. I had to work it a little bit, but after getting it all the way on, it now threads on and off smoothly and with ease.

Aesthetics: I love the way this thing looks. As noted, the finish is flawless. Originally, I didn’t like the indention at the bottom of the Prometey, but I think it works really well with ELA. I love the engraving. I generally don’t care about engraving either way, but it looks really good on this device. And, I love that it’s engraved in Ukrainian (I assume) rather than the “Prometey” English translation. To put it bluntly, it just looks bad-ass.

Setup: It’s very easy to set up. I like the screws in the top of the posts. For me, that’s much easier than dealing with the finger nuts on the Spheroid, which I can never seem to get tight enough without pliers. There is a lot of room to work with, so the setup is quick and easy. Obviously, it’s silica/cotton, so no worries with shorts, hotspots, etc. Super-easy to get this one set up and running.

Performance: Well, it’s everything dspin, The Hill Giant and others have said about it. Flavor, TH, vapor production – all amazing. The airflow is perfect IMO. Just slightly tighter than the Spheroid. Something about the design just gives it an incredibly smooth draw. I’m not sure how else to explain it other than to say that it’s just very smooth. And it holds a lot of juice. I haven’t measured, but it lasts a long time between refills (I’ve only refilled it once since I got it). Also, as stated by others, I haven’t had any leaking. I’m glad the air hole is on the side rather than on the 510 connection, as I think that helps with leaking issues (along with the super-tall airflow post, obviously).

All-in-all, I do believe it’s the best atomizer I have. Now my only problem is deciding between the Prometey variant 3 and Big Ben for my next Art of the Exhale device.

10/11/13 08:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like bashik1's post:
dspin (23/11/13), pauly meatballs (10/11/13)
pauly meatballs Offline

Likes Given: 3,763
RE: Photo Gallery mods
AAAgh! Shiny overload! My eyes!
Looks awesome buddy!

10/11/13 08:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
dspin Offline

Likes Given: 105
Sex:
Just got my Hammer yesterday - Prometey is on it - will be posting pics this week

Just received this of late and had to do a review. Bashik had been after me to buy one since last October but I would not. I wanted another Gryphon which he had quit making. He told me it vaped better than my Gryphon. I didnt like the looks of Prometey - which was at that time called Stamer. So after much talking back and forth - I told him I would buy one if he engraved them and I could get it without the Provari Dimples. He made it that way so I ordered it.
He was right, this is an outstanding drip/drip tank atty. It can be used both ways. Straight dripper, or add 1-2mls right into tank and vape. In the top section - there is a piece of sterilized water filter. This can be changed out and ss mesh substituted. You can add 3 ml to this and let it drip down into tank and not add juice for quite awhile. I put 2 ml in the filter and it works perfect. I did leave the wick down and there was no problem. Too lazy to remove tank and put wick tails up.
Excellent taste and vapor, perfect airflow and wicking. Flavor will wane before you get any dry or burnt hits.
No leaking, you can carry this around anywhere and so user friendly a new e-cig user can set this up after learning coil making. WHICH, this atty comes all set up and ready to go. Coil is installed along with the filter. This is just an outstanding rebuildable drip tank. I can find no fault with it. Machining and finish is excellent.
Appearance wise the only thing I would change would be to have the entire unit the same size all the way down - no indentation at the bottom.
Prometey can be ordered with or without the Provari Dimples and with or without engraving. Bashik makes it very simple.
Comes with extra screws, O-rings, Filter. Also included is a drip tip, wick and wire.
Price is 120.00 USD shipped.
Internals

Prometey on 18350 Caravela
on 18500

Ti Gryphon, Hydra 2 #, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 Prometey LE , Prometey 3, Achilles, Caravela, Poldiac , JGG Prototype, JGG, GGTS, GGTB, Nahual, DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire Mega, , UFS V1, Odyss, Penelope, Iatty, Nahual Prototype Genisis , Kato Hammer #536, GUS Lord , GUS Kiss, Ti Eagle, Phoenix, Ataman, Eclipse
(This post was last modified: 10/11/13 06:06 PM by bashik1.)
10/11/13 01:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ObeyOne Offline

Likes Given: 352
Prometey has not left my 'vela... cracking atty Smiling Looking forward to P2 Jump for Joy

İmage[/URL]

10/11/13 04:57 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ObeyOne's post:
dspin (14/11/13)
dspin Offline

Sex:
Katos Hammer w/Prometey - Hope to put one of the new Prometeys on the Hammer soon

Ti Gryphon, Hydra 2 #, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 Prometey LE , Prometey 3, Achilles, Caravela, Poldiac , JGG Prototype, JGG, GGTS, GGTB, Nahual, DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire Mega, , UFS V1, Odyss, Penelope, Iatty, Nahual Prototype Genisis , Kato Hammer #536, GUS Lord , GUS Kiss, Ti Eagle, Phoenix, Ataman, Eclipse
11/11/13 06:10 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like dspin's post:
NorthStaR (28/11/13), RiiverNut (12/11/13)
dspin Offline

Sex:
Prometey LE on Hammer - on this Prometey, it was shorter, flat cap and no indentation at the bottom - Awesome atty.

13/11/13 07:50 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like dspin's post:
NorthStaR (28/11/13), Rajuisha (25/11/13)
RiiverNut Offline

Likes Given: 12
Sex: Undisclosed
you're killing me with that combo dspin! It looks fantastic, and now I'm contemplating a Hammer.
13/11/13 07:30 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like RiiverNut's post:
dspin (14/11/13), Rajuisha (25/11/13)
dspin Offline

Sex:
River - I always wanted a Pipe Mod - could never find one I liked the shape of and all mechanical too without electronics. This one fit the bill. I dont care for electronics - not a question of if - but when they will fail.

Get one to put Bashiks new 22mm Prometey on it

18/11/13 07:03 AM
RiiverNut Offline

Likes Given: 12
Sex: Undisclosed
(18/11/13 07:03 AM)dspin Wrote:  River - I always wanted a Pipe Mod - could never find one I liked the shape of and all mechanical too without electronics. This one fit the bill. I dont care for electronics - not a question of if - but when they will fail.

Get one to put Bashiks new 22mm Prometey on it

that was pretty much were I was with the pipe mods too. I found them interesting but none of them popped out at me like the Hammer. I've got one on order...they are supposed to receive shipment this week.
And a new Prom v2 will most definitely be perched on it. Can't wait for the dripper as well!
Now I gotta look for one of those fancy stem mouthpieces.
18/11/13 09:28 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RiiverNut's post:
dspin (23/11/13)
dspin Offline

Sex:
Only place I could find with curved and straight was Captivape.com 60 or 90 mm they are not the greatest tips either for fitting every atty perfectly.

(This post was last modified: 20/11/13 10:39 AM by dspin.)
20/11/13 10:37 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes dspin's post:
RiiverNut (21/11/13)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)