Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Photo Gallery mods
bashik1 Offline
Modders group from Ukraine
Mod Vendors

Likes Given: 7
Sex: Male

RE: Photo Gallery mods

22/11/13 03:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
dspin Offline

Likes Given: 105
Sex:
My good friend MOUIEX's set up in the Prometey LE drip tank only - soon Bashik will have drip tank only version in January called the Achilles

All pics are Mouiex's who owns Prometey LE #2 - hes is testing the mesh for Pedro

Here he installs micro coil on Pedro's new Ti02 mesh that doesnt need oxidizing

10mm x 4mm piece of mesh like a funnel

After rolling it, I wrapped a 28ga coil around the solid center. 7 wraps. You can see the funnel shaped cavity in the end of the wick:

Then I took the coil off of the wick, and torched just the coil so I could pinch it all together "microcoil" style:

Next, I reinserted the wick into the coil, and mounted it in my Prometey

some organic, unbleached cotton yarn to a point, "screwed" the points into the funnel shaped cavities in the ends of the mesh wick, and used a needle nose plier to crimp the mesh onto the cotton, and placed the cotton on the juice deck and trimmed the ends:

Here is a pic all setup and ready to go:

So far, it is working fabulously. The cotton is wicking enormous amounts of liquid to the short piece of mesh. The flavor is easily the very closest I have come to using a good drip atomizer. The cotton seems well protected from the hot coil and I detect absolutely no burning tastes

Ti Gryphon, Hydra 2 #, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 Prometey LE , Prometey 3, Achilles, Caravela, Poldiac , JGG Prototype, JGG, GGTS, GGTB, Nahual, DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire Mega, , UFS V1, Odyss, Penelope, Iatty, Nahual Prototype Genisis , Kato Hammer #536, GUS Lord , GUS Kiss, Ti Eagle, Phoenix, Ataman, Eclipse
25/11/13 09:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
dspin Offline

Sex:
Hydra 2 and Gryphon on Caravelas - If anyone gets the idea I am a huge fan of Bashik's devices - you are correct - I only buy and keep the best and I would never recommend anything unless I believed in it 100 percent

Ti Gryphon, Hydra 2 #, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 Prometey LE , Prometey 3, Achilles, Caravela, Poldiac , JGG Prototype, JGG, GGTS, GGTB, Nahual, DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire Mega, , UFS V1, Odyss, Penelope, Iatty, Nahual Prototype Genisis , Kato Hammer #536, GUS Lord , GUS Kiss, Ti Eagle, Phoenix, Ataman, Eclipse
(This post was last modified: 25/11/13 09:38 AM by dspin.)
25/11/13 09:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Rajuisha Offline

Likes Given: 40
Sex:
Those are great pics of prometey with the Caravela my friend. 1st December can't come sooner lol
25/11/13 06:55 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rajuisha's post:
dspin (27/11/13)
KantiKDream Offline

Likes Given: 5
İmageİmageİmage

Always Higher
28/11/13 07:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
dspin Offline

Sex:
Original Prometey on Hammer, new pics taken at different times today, Ti finish will look different in all kinds of light. Its awesome

(This post was last modified: 05/12/13 09:38 PM by dspin.)
05/12/13 09:34 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes dspin's post:
KantiKDream (07/12/13)
mata Offline

Likes Given: 13
(13/11/13 07:50 AM)dspin Wrote:  Prometey LE on Hammer - on this Prometey, it was shorter, flat cap and no indentation at the bottom - Awesome atty.

Great friends think alike Bowing
10/12/13 09:12 AM
dspin Offline

Sex:
Awesome Mata, yes - we do think alike my friend - Looks great - hope all is well with you.

10/12/13 11:50 AM
dspin Offline

Sex:
Prometey 2 w/Ti drip tip by Bashik on JGG Prototype

27/12/13 10:31 AM
dspin Offline

Sex:
Different days - different light - Prometey 2, LE and Prometey I - only thing left in yard that is green is the honeysuckle vine - still hanging on after all the snow

Champagne Caravela w/Prometey LE

This pic is not that good, but I still like it very much

(This post was last modified: 31/12/13 04:28 PM by dspin.)
31/12/13 04:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes dspin's post:
RiiverNut (07/01/14)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)